《Dorms》

The Manemi family received a letter from U.A.; the school will be turning into a boarding school.

Which meant Reiko would be moving into one of the dorms.

"Absolutely not." Haruka put the paper down after reading it. "Mom! What the hell!" Reiko freaked out.

"Ever since you enrolled in that school, you have gotten hurt several times! And kidnapped!" Haruka argued back. "The kidnapping was because there were only a few heroes there, U.A. has several guards and pros too, I'll be fine."

"Besides, this means so much to me!" At this point, Kai had walked in too. "We know, but it's so dangerous, sunshine. Our family has enough going on as is." He spoke.

"That's why I want this so bad! So you and everyone else could be happy again. So, please! Please let me move in!" Reiko put her hands together in a pleading way. "And this is what Remi wanted too!" She added.

That was not nice, she knew their weakness was Remi but so was he hers.

"I'll think about it. We'll see what your teachers say." Haruka sighed.

The next day arrived and so did Aizawa. He was alone since he and Toshinori decided to split up.

"I don't know... Moving them into dorms isn't going to change anything that has happened." Haruka crossed her arms.

"That is true, Mrs. Manemi however I would like to assure you that this isn't about U.A.'s pride. We thought about it long and hard and we believe this to be the best course of action." Aizawa said.

"I hope that you'll continue to let us teach Reiko. I believe that U.A. could help her be the best hero she can be." He continued.

"Ever since that kidnapping, Reiko has been different. I don't know what happened there but I don't want it to happen again." Haruka sighed. "I want her to be happy. That's the only reason why I'll let her move in. I'm trusting her to your hands, Aizawa."

"Thank you. I will make sure she's safe at all times." Aizawa bowed. He left soon after, he didn't want to waste time talking about past things. As far as he knew, the Manemis weren't too fond of him.

Soon enough, she was hugging her parents goodbye at the front door. "Be careful. I don't want to hear about any fatal injuries." Haruka told her. "I will, mom. Thank you for letting me move in." She hugged them one last time before leaving.

She met Bakugou on the way there. "Hey, Bakugou! How have you been?" She smiled. "Fine. Like always." He grunted. He would never admit it, but he was concerned about her. He'd never seen her act how she did when they were kidnapped. He's never seen her angry like that, then again, he'd only known her for a month or so.

"I'm glad to hear. I'm also glad that your parents let you move in." She looked away, gazing at houses as they passed. "They couldn't wait to get me out of their house." He smirked. "My parents didn't want to let me go. It took a whole day to convince them." Reiko chuckled.

"Hey, Bakugou." She hesitated. "About what Shigaraki said...Can you keep it a secret? I mean when he mentioned Remi." She fiddled with the hem of her uniform. "Yeah, whatever. I wouldn't get any use from telling anyone anyway." He rolled his eyes.

He wanted to ask what it was about but this wouldn't be the right time to. He judged it to be a sensitive topic from the way Reiko got nervous when she brought it up.

They stayed quiet for the rest of their way to school, neither of them minded it. It wasn't a comfortable silence but it wasn't awkward either.

"Given everything that has happened, I'm glad we were able to bring class A back together." Aizawa greeted class A in front of their dorm building. "It took so much convincing for my parents." Reiko sighed. "No wonder it did, you got kidnapped." Sero turned to look at her.