Thank You.

To start, this has been one hell of a journey and my gratitude has exceeded maximum heights, all thanks to every single one of you.

Thank you, to Sally Green for having no idea this spin-off of her book was even made, but giving me the idea nonetheless. A true genius at work.

Thank you, to my mother who gave me feedback on every chapter without even knowing I was the culprit behind the writing. Thank you for continuing to support me even without knowing your daughter writes fanfiction 24/7. Your comments on every chapter fills me with so much hope and pride, and one day, I hope to share everything with you in the future, you knowing exactly who was behind it. I hope you'll be proud of me.

Thank you, to all of you. Looking back on it, Half Bad wouldn't be one of my works I would praise. I enjoyed writing it at the time, but with my style growing every day, it's hard to be appreciative of the things you once thought were great material. But nonetheless, I wouldn't trade it for a thing. Each of you have supported me so much along the way that it's remarkable and so unfathomable to me. Half Mad has been equally a roller coaster, yet even when I was stumped on chapters and late with updating, you stuck by me. You still praised and motivated and supported me, and that is all I could ever ask from you.

I hope all of you know how truly beautiful you are, and just how much you mean to me.

Now, away from the sappy stuff, now that I got it out of my system:

I do plan on posting future stories! In fact, most of my newer works will be written with my mindset on the idea of publishing. I don't plan on that any time soon, obviously, since I'm a perfectionist and all. But I do want to get that serious with my writing. I want to keep doing this for the rest of my life, and your support is all the more encouraging.

So, check out future things that will be posted if you wish. Message me any time you'd like because I will most likely respond the quickest that way. Just keeping being awesome, okay? (: xx

ENJOY THE GIF ATTACHED BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO SMILE JUST AS BRIGHT AS MR. FLAWLESS HAROLD STYLES <3