Cover Ideas!

Hey everyone! I know this isn't a new chapter but I'm still writing it so while waiting, can you help me out?

I have been thinking of changing this book cover. There's nothing wrong with it, I just think I can do better. It's pretty basic, like all my covers because I'm trying to find a free site that let's be create book covers. All I've been using so far is Canva. Anyway, can you help me decide what to do.

I'm going to add the book covers that I have made so far, including the one I'm using. And hopefully you guys can tell me which one looks better. Also, if you have any information or ideas on how to make better book covers, please let me know!

Now this is the book cover that I have at the moment:

It's not that bad, but again; I can do better. I like the photo of Lili Reinhart, but it's hard to see the 'A' in 'A Legacy' so it might be less appealing to readers. I do like the cursive font that I chose.  (Take into consideration that I made this almost on year ago starting in January so it was very good for that time)

Next we have this:

This one I love the color scheme. The colors make me think of a sunset or a nice summer day, which I really like. Again, it's hard to see the words because it's blended into the photo. I used a different type of cursive font. (I'm not sure it you can tell but I really like cursive fonts.) The photo is a little grainy but I can always fix that. Just reminder: I made this really quickly so I wasn't focused so much on the quality, because I can always fix that.

Anyways, this is the next one:

This one is really portrays the badass boss that I want my OC Lily to have

This one is really portrays the badass boss that I want my OC Lily to have. She of course has trauma too, but she looks like a bad B every step of the way (sorry if that's cringe.) So this one has a new cursive font that's really working well. I also love the red outline. I think it adds to the maturity that Lily has gained since children.

Which book cover works best in your opinion? Please comment because I'm really struggling here!

Anyway, I'm working on the next chapter so stay tuned! I also made an official tiktok account for my Wattpad fanfics. It's bughead__vamp.wp so please follow me if you want to see edits of my other or upcoming books.