daily shenanigans

* Author's note *
Ladies, gentleman and non binary friends,this is my first history,and to top it all off English isn't my first language so don't be that harsh on me in the comments,constructive criticism is always welcome,whit that out the way I hope you all enjoy this history.

the sun is shining,it's probably around 8 AM, I'm not sure,after all i'm to lazy to check my phone right now,but one thing I know for certain,today is a special date, today it's officially one year since Kiriko and I started our relationship,i need to make sure that today i'll be an unforgettable day for the both of us,but before i can put my plan in practice first I need to awake the queen herself.

"Kiriko it's morning already,you need to get out of the bed,today will be a busy day for us"

I said as i lifted the blanket she was using to cover herself
I heard an annoyed groan from her while she tried to get the blanket back from me, before she realized it was a lost war and eventually started talking.

"I'm tired from last night give me a break!"
"don't act like you didn't enjoyed it!" I said as I was still trying to get her out of the bed
"nooooo! let me stay I'm bed,it's to early for your daily shenanigans" she replied as I let my guard down and she successfully got the blanket from me "it's never to early to commit atrocities my dear" this seems to have got her attention since she was looking at me with a puzzled expression
"what kind of atrocities you're talking about?" I look at her straight in the eyes and say "grocery shopping,spooky right?"
She just stares at me with a look of pity.
"I hate you" she says to me while she threw the pillow in my face "I love you too" I said while I picked the pillow from the ground.

"that's not fair! I was not prepared for that one now I'm embarrassed!"she said while she covered her face with the other pillow
"I know that was the intent, after all you are extremely cute when embarrassed" I said while i ducked the pillow that she tried to throw at me again "looks like you missed my dear" I said with a smirk in my face
"Well..... parry this your filthy casual!"
my eyes widened when she teleported behind my back grabbed the pillow and hit me,making me fall on the bed

"I hate you" I said laying defeated on the bed "look how the tables have turned!" she said with a victorious smirk on her face before laying down besides me "aren't you kinda too close right now Kiriko?" I said felling a bit embarrassed "what's wrong ? it's my turn to tease you now! and i'll enjoy every second of it"

now she's showing her dominant side,my plan backfired in seconds,i instantly froze now fearing for my life.
"M-m-Miss Kiriko please have mercy on me please!" I said as I begged for my life
"too late,you need to be taught a lesson for misbehaving like that" she said before she kissed me and started her "punishment"

"M-m-Miss Kiriko please have mercy on me please!" I said as I begged for my life"too late,you need to be taught a lesson for misbehaving like that" she said before she kissed me and started her "punishment"

(don't ask how i got that picture)

30 minutes later.....

"I will never try to go against your wishes again..." I said as I lay exhausted in bed
"well I don't mind I'm always ready to "punish" you my dear" she said with a triumphant smirk. "anyways since you have woken me we better go to the grocery store already!" she said while putting back her clothes
"yes ma'am" I replied with the last of my strengths,before getting out of bed dressing myself and following her.

* Author's note * only 600 words I'm deeply sorry for this short chapter,I'll try to make longer ones in the future,and I'll try to update 2 times per week,thank you for your time and attention!