Cold and colder in the dead of night

as I wake up I see that my lovely fiance is still snuggling up with me,thank God I really wasn't dreaming yesterday, today is the beginning of my plan to be erased from the criminal underworld once and for all,at least is what I hope I'll definitely be needing Hayato's and Yuki's assistance if I want to succeed,they're the only people I can trust my life with.

I don't want to wake Kiriko up,firstly because she's the most precious little thing while she sleeps,and second I don't know precisely which time everything will be done whit,if I have to take a wild guess,I'll probably only be able to see her tomorrow,many people are going to die today after all,and I don't want to worry her like last week, the only problem is if I simply leave without warning her and only show up tomorrow she'll be 100% worried and angry,and I'm already walking in a tightrope,the ring was able to save me yesterday but this time I don't think I'll be as lucky,so I better play it safe.

firstly before waking her I need to take a shower and wear my "work" clothes,after all it's way easier to hide my handgun and Katana while wearing these whoever I'm whit neither at the moment,nothing like a little visit at my parents house can't fix,before going to see my little stalker "friend".

Just the tough of making him suffer is enough to make me chuckle,and that is my biggest fear,the thing that mostly keeps me scared of the future and torments my mind everyday,if being the heir to the most effective, known and feared hitman's organization I'm the entire Asia wasn't bad enough I have an almost uncontrollable bloodlust when it comes to killing,it almost feels like I'm another person entirely,if I only killed people it would already be bad enough,but felling satisfied and having fun while doing it is something that scares me deeply,how can I tell this to Kiriko ? she would be disgusted with this behavior, killing is one thing,but doing it and felling absolute joy is disturbing to say the least,my only "saving grace" is that my bloodlust is exclusive to criminals and bad people in general but I fear that one day I might hurt or kill someone innocent or even worse hurting someone that I love,just the tough of harming Hayato,Yuki and mainly Kiriko is enough to almost make me have a mental breakdown,I can only hope this fear I'll stay being only that and never becomes a reality, before things can get out of hand I take a deep breath as i recompose myself.

before I get up from the bed I need to message Hayato and Yuki so we can meet later. ' I'll be needing the help of you both in 4 hours, meet me in the furthest warehouse from Kanekaza and be prepared,today I'll be a busy day' as I was about to put my phone back on the desk i stumbled upon some really old pictures on my phone gallery,the one that made me really nostalgic was a picture whit me Hayato Yuki and my parents in it,those were simpler times,my parents had problems keeping us in check back then when we were kids Hayato definitely was the smartest between us and always where the one to lead our little adventures,Yuki was a pure and cheerful girl and as a trio we were always playing together having fun,occasionally misbehaving but nothing out of the ordinary,as the Years passed me and Hayato were betrayed! Yuki changed and started collaborating with my parents to keep us in line now everything she do and says is involving her duty to keep me and Hayato in check,and that's how at least 70% of my teenage years went before eventually I got older and my heart got colder and colder,Hayato to was also forced to act more maturely although he still acts a bit carefree like in the past, looking back at that time I wish I had cherished more these moments,no killing and without a constant fear of losing myself in this dark world,it was nice just me and my brother and sister having fun.

I turn my phone off and put it back in the desk for now,as i was trying my best to get out of bed without waking up Kiriko,but as always my efforts are I'm vain as my goddess is looking at me,clearly wake now.
"Why did you already woke up ? it's not even 6 Am" she said while rubbing her eyes, still a bit sleepy, extremely cute as always.