I... Miss you...

I... Never knew that life could be this empty.
i don't even know how much time has passed since I ran away from everything, everyone and... from her...
"Who I am fooling ? I know exactly how much time has passed... I just don't want to admit..." i said wiping the tears. one whole month... whoever It feels like a entire year has already passed... this pain in my chest... It hurts so much... i feel like i can't breath,i long to be by your side again... I miss you so much Kiriko... she's the only thing in my mind all the time. this past month made me feel completely miserable... Crying myself to sleep has been the usual end to every night I've had since that day...

I didn't leave Japan yet but that's my plan for the next week i can't stay here for much longer. I don't know if Kiriko is looking for me but I can't let her find me. i don't want to hurt her even more...
Well i can't keep felling depressed all day I've done that the past month and... It doesn't get any better,i really need to do something to occupy my mind a little so i can at least suffer a little less.

One of my favorite hobbies some years ago was playing piano. When i was younger my mother would always play a little to make me feel better after I had a bad day. so I kinda took a liking to pianos because of that. still it's been a long time since i tried to play,and i don't have one at my disposal at the moment. we are off to a good start then.
"ugh this sucks I don't have a single thing i can do so I can stop thinking about everything that happened last month." I said before finally getting out of the bed. I've been living like this since last week. and it's starting to take a toll on me and my laughably poor mental health.

"Well I guess I'll just go drink something. it's better than simply keep staring at the Damm celling all day." It's already pretty dark outside I didn't even notice. better take a bath before heading out. Whoever... i don't need to worry about being surprised by someone in the bathroom anymore... it doesn't matter what I do... I always end remembering about her. I can only let out a frustrating sigh as enter the bathroom.

"If this keeps up I'll eventually die of angst..." i just wish I could redo my poor decisions In the past... I know I'm getting punished for messing up but I just want a normal life is that asking to much ? I guess so,after all I just have myself to blame about all this fucking mess.

"better go out before I lost my already low will to do something". I said while dressing myself getting the keys and opening the door before leaving. I didn't interact with any of my new neighbors after all I'm leaving next week. I don't want to start bonding with people to simply disappear.

as I was walking through the streets in this lonely night towards the pub I noticed one girl being bothered by some guys in a dark Alley. wow that's not suspicious at all! i tough to myself. well in not I'm the mood to start a fight but i guess it can't be helped.
I sigh before walking towards her direction.

"hey bunch of morons stop bothering the girl.can't you see that she doesn't want to deal with this shit ?" i said getting their attention in the process.
"And who do you think you are ? think you can stop us ?" one of them said while trying to punch me.of course it scaled to violence in the end, it always does.

"Why can't you guys simply just surrender peacefully ?" I'm so tired of dealing with people like them almost everyday... I guess I have to thank Kiriko for that. i ended up getting some of her heroism. I let the first idiot punch me until I hear a bone cracking noise. "It doesn't really matter how much you try harming me, you'll only be destroying your body in the process... now disappear from my sight before i put an end to your life!" looks like that was enough to scare them since they started running for their lives and screaming the moment my eye started to glow. "Thank God I didn't want to get my clothes dirt with their blood anyways." now I better get going I just want to drink my problems away... but before i could leave the girl approached me "T- thank you for saving me!" she's a bit nervous,i don't blame her, she wasn't in a pleasant situation. "It was nothing,don't mention it. now if you excuse me." I better leave before she starts to speak again. I don't want to deal with anything nor anyone else tonight.

thankfully the rest of my walk proceeded without problem's as I soon reached the pub. I simply ordered a wine bottle it's the only type of drink I enjoy even if it would be " better " to get wasted. I simply don't like drinking alcohol. as I was enjoying my wine and trying my best to forget the pain in my heart for a moment at least,more annoyances got in the way.
"Why are you looking at my girlfriend you little shit ? are you trying to hit on her ?" ugh i just looked to the side why do I have to deal with this ? "sir I'm not trying to hit on your girl or something like that. please just leave me alone,i don't want to start a fight over a little misunderstanding" I tried my best to fix the situation I was, whoever it was obviously in vain when the guy grabbed a gun and aimed for my head. great tonight can't get any better... "Sir...if you're going to point a gun towards me you better be ready to pull the trigger..." I said while approaching him to the point his weapon was inches away from me "S- stop getting closer! If you move a single inch I'll shoot!" he said shacking a little " Honestly I'm not scared, go ahead shoot I don't care!" as i thought he didn't had the courage to shoot me. I didn't say anything after that just payed for my wine and left.

I quickly headed back home, thankfully nobody bothered me this time. as I entered my room I did the usual,lied down in bed contemplating my bad life decisions and Cried... a lot,quite fun indeed.
"somehow this night feels even more colder than before... or is it simply my heart that is faded to become colder and colder without her by my side to warm it ? My life isn't worth living without her. I'm tired... tired about trying to continue moving forward. I just hope you're doing better than me Kiriko... you deserve nothing but the best in your life." it was all i could say before drifting to sleep alone... I just wish this nightmare would end.

* Author's note * I'm sorry this is such a short chapter I'm really struggling to write some of those,so that's why some are really short or lackluster. I'm just not as creative as i wish I would be to write these faster.

Unrelated but: