hold me close to your heart and never let me go.

( Kiriko's Pov 1 month and 3 weeks earlier)

it's been around 7 days since (Y/n) left me... this hurts so much...when you live with that special someone everyday it's feels like a entire part of your life is gone without them. why (Y/n) ? I always said I could take care of myself... but I guess you had a point to worry about me... compared to your strength I'm simply weak. even if I don't know the full extent of your skills recently on the TV,news about thousands of body's being found trough the forests outside of Kanekaza has been spreading like wildfire.
almost everyone is either shocked or completely scared of what happened but I know it was you the one responsible by this bloodshed... I don't blame you,they were all bad people in the end right ? I just didn't want to be left behind... if I was strong enough maybe you wouldn't have left me...
perhaps I'm the one to blame after all..
I can't help but to cry everytime I think about you... about us... Is this really my fault ?
I keep crying and crying I miss you so much my heart can't take this pain anymore... please come back to me... my life at is pitiful I'm barely getting out of my room to eat, sometimes I train a little,but the nights are always the same... crying myself to sleep...I want you back on my life...

(1 weeks later)

I still can't believe it... (Y/n) left, Hayato and Yuki are dead and the Hashimoto's have been taking over Kanekaza... I don't have the willpower to fight against them. I'm just felling empty... I only have my mother left now.

I've lost almost everything In such a short span of time... the love of my life two close friends and my will to live... how can I keep on living when everything has fallen apart around me ? all that's left about them are some sweet memories that I'll hold close to my heart...

as much as it pains me to say it I don't think (Y/n) is coming back... thinking about this just makes my mental health even worse in the last 2 weeks I had some "bad thoughts"
but I'm to much of a coward to really do it and I don't want to make mom suffer even more than she is currently... worrying constantly about me and having to deal with the loss of three of her students... talking about mother she isn't home today yet. I guess I'll have to make dinner myself or I can just not eat at all,that's always an option after all... as I was thinking about what to do someone knocked on the door. since nobody is home besides me I guess I have to answer it.

as I open the door Hayato and Yuki enter the house... wait a minute... HAYATO AND YUKI ???
"hello hello lady we are looking for (Y/n)!"
"Yeah!do you know where (Y/n) is Kiriko ?" maybe I'm starting to go crazy after all this time shut down on my room...
"weren't you two supposed to be dead ?"
both Hayato's and Yuki's cheerfulness vanished when I said that now replaced by a more serious expression.
"What... do you mean about that Kiriko ?"
Hayato looks confused so I give him the latter (Y/n) left for me before leaving...
as he keeps reading it they both get really angry.

"I can't fucking believe this... I'm bringing
(Y/n) back even if is the last thing I do..." he's seriously mad but... can he really find
(Y/n) ?
I hope soo even if the chances are slim I want to believe that everything will go back like they used too... because if they don't,I don't know how much time I can endure the pain in my heart... everyday it gets worse... before I realized tears started to fall again.

"Kiriko... don't cry I have faith that Hayato I'll succeed! you just have to be patient and wait,I'm sure that everything will get better soon! we just have to keep pushing forward no matter the struggles." Yuki is trying to cheer me up a bit,in the end I'll just have to do as she says... I hope this nightmare will end soon...

"It will take me a while to track (Y/n),until then I humbly request that you let we live here for some days Kiriko." I don't think mother will mind that. after all both Hayato and Yuki are her former students,and she will surely be happy to know that they are alive.
"Sure but can you really promise me that you'll bring (Y/n) back ?" I don't want to get my hopes up and end up even more depressed than now.
"yes I can,I promised many years ago that I would gladly give my life if needed for any of you,I take care of the people I hold dear in my heart... so just give me some time and (Y/n) will be back to us... and specially to you...you have my word..."
I can only hope that he's right...
that I'll eventually be reunited with the one I long for...