You can have my heart,any place,any time.

it's been almost an entire week since my life has taken a change for the better,I finally fell alive,now instead of fearing the future I look forward and pray that the next day will also be as peaceful,I really can't get enough of just enjoying my everyday life with Kiriko. she keeps my mind at ease.

it's Christmas Eve today,and I'm walking through the center of the city without Kiriko,I left without her noticing she's going to kill me,but I need to buy something for her,now the current problem is: I don't have a single clue for what I can give to Kiriko, the fact I spent the last days indoors don't help either. it's probably to late now to give something nice to her, what should I do ? I really can't think about anything,she doesn't need new clothes besides getting clothes in Christmas is super depressing, she doesn't need a new weapon or anything like that, maybe a plushie ? that can probably work but I wanted something more special honestly, I'm sorry Kiriko but it'll have to be a simple plushie unfortunately.
now what type I'll get ? a fox one it's really obvious,a teddy bear it's the ultimate cliche, a birb one ? that's a good idea.
I love birds, they are honestly quite underrated.

"what type of bird plushie should I get ?" I said looking for the options in the store, I'm quite lucky that there are still a decent amount of them to choose,I would be screwed if they all were already sold out.
Screw it I'm to indecisive,so I'll just buy a bunch of them and later she can choose which one she prefers or keep them all.

Now that I got her gift what should I do ? go straight way home ? or mess around a little ? well Kiriko is going to kill me anyways, better enjoy my last moments alive then

Now that I got her gift what should I do ? go straight way home ? or mess around a little ? well Kiriko is going to kill me anyways, better enjoy my last moments alive then. as I keep walking from store to store I found Kiriko looking around probably for me, does this girl have some kind of magical power that can track my location ? can't say I'm not impressed,as I was wondering if I should or not surrender to her,I witness something that really bothered me.

Some random girl was trying to flirt with Kiriko,of course she was being ignored by her,I know Kiriko is a extremely hot woman,and that kinda of thing happens sometimes. so I just need to stay calm,and not let my emotions take over my rationality......
"that's it,I'm 100% Killing this bitch right now...." I said while sprinting in their direction,I had to use all my willpower to contain my rage I promised Kiriko I would change I can't simply just hurt this woman in the front of that many people,but I really want to,that I won't hide. So I just put a friendly attitude before speaking and getting Kiriko's attention.

"Kiriko! care to introduce me to your new "friend" ?". I said while approaching them "I finally found you,I was starting to get worried,you better have a good explanation for leaving without telling me! besides I'm not really friends with this girl". she said while holding my hand she really became more clingy since last week,no complaints from my part " yes I have but first, let's go back to our home my dear,it's freaking cold here,and honestly I want to cuddle." I said the last sentence looking and smiling at Kiriko before turning around with the biggest smirk to that bitch who tried to it on my fiance,I can't kill her but sure as hell I can humiliate her a little.