A Wish,a dream and an answer

when I entered the store Kiriko was playing with some kids,well she's popular with everyone so I'm not surprised.

"your popularity always makes me Heartbroken Kiriko! when is the world going to show the appreciation for the loyal Sidekicks ? I too want comics and merchandise about myself

"your popularity always makes me Heartbroken Kiriko! when is the world going to show the appreciation for the loyal Sidekicks ? I too want comics and merchandise about myself." I said I'm the most overdramatic way possible while smirking.

she stops playing with the kids and weaves  them goodbye after my little "show" gets her attention.
"since you're being that overdramatic I'll take that as a Sign you are felling better ?"
she says whit a smile while handing me the shopping bag.

"yes I'm felling way better now! let's go back them I still need to make you pay for doubting my cooking skills after all this time we've been together,and after that we have the rest of the afternoon to do anything we want! go on a date watch some movies or just chill indoors listening to some music you choose and I'll be happy to oblige" I said as a we hold our hands,it would be naive of my part to believe that calm days like today would last forever but it feels nice to believe in lies once in a while, after all the best lie is the one that even you believe it's the truth.

as we're about to leave somehow Kiriko succeed in convincing me to buy a box of doughnuts for her, these damn cute puppy eyes she did,I don't have the willpower to resist such an effective tactic.

"are you happy now ? sometimes i wonder if i spoil you to much Kiriko, you know exactly what to do for convincing me and you certainly abuse the power you have over me."
I said as she start eating one of the doughnuts while she proceeds to make an expression of absolute joy, I'll never understand how a person can be so cute in a moment and hot on another so easily,but perhaps I'm biased,after all I am a shameless simp in the end of day.

"I said as she start eating one of the doughnuts while she proceeds to make an expression of absolute joy, I'll never understand how a person can be so cute in a moment and hot on another so easily,but perhaps I'm biased,after all I am a shameless...

"hehe I love you too, and I demand more attention and affection from you!"she says and before I could respond her expression changes to a more serious one "the last week you've been coming home late..... and it always makes me worry sick about you..."
I still feel really bad about lying to her but this is my own fault anyway if I didn't accepted my father's offer I could've been living without this constant guilty eating my soul.
"I'm sorry Kiriko but as I said last week was eventful...to say the least at work,our "clients" weren't accepting our condition's and it dragged down everything for longer than it really needed"I said while still trying my best to make the situation appear to be less bad than it really was,if the people from last week weren't already rotting I would've killed them.