this little misfortune will be your demise

I'm still a bit dizzy after being "kindly" attacked by my girlfriend, as I'm still recovering all of our neighbors stop us to compliment Kiriko,she's really the heroine they needed after all,beating the living shit of that group of loser's from th...

I'm still a bit dizzy after being "kindly" attacked by my girlfriend, as I'm still recovering all of our neighbors stop us to compliment Kiriko,she's really the heroine they needed after all,beating the living shit of that group of loser's from the hashimoto clan last week,she ended up making a name for herself.

Thinking about that made me remember I need to pay a little visit for them eventually,they messed with the wrong girl, someone I hold dear in my heart,and I'll make them pay greatly for hurting her, different from my father I'm not as merciful like he was,I have the power, connections and the influence to make little stray dogs like the hashimoto clan disappear in a blink of an eye.

While I was lost in my troughs I didn't even realize Kiriko was trying to get my attention, "hey are you alright ? you've been....distant this whole time,is something bothering you ? you know you can count on me with anything right ?

Unknowingly she's giving me even more reasons to be mad,how could these vermin's hurt someone so sweet like her ?
even if they didn't hurt her, making all these people suffer while they rob them of their money and harass everyone is unforgivable!

"it's nothing you should worry about,you should only focus on being the cutest creature this world as ever seen,and if I shall say myself you're doing an spectacular job everyday"I responded with a genuine smile to my dear Kiriko."hey! didn't I already gave you a good reason to don't tease me earlier ?" she replied playfully,god I love this girl.

"I'm not teasing you, just giving my honest opinion about my lovely girlfriend"
"Hunf" she pouts "well.... thank you..."she said while shyly looking way embarrassed
Kiriko I'm not even joking,you're going to make me die if you keep being the cutest girl I'm existence,I thought to myself since i don't want to embarrass her even more.

"well let's keep moving my dear we have a cake to bake after we finish our shopping,and no I refuse to make a cake decorated with doughnuts you ate too much of those things!"I said while opening the door for her.
"you're being a meanie! what's wrong whit my doughnuts ? it's not an addition it's a necessity!" After she finished I'm just standing there looking at her dumfounded, "yep you have 100% addicted to doughnuts,you simply don't want to admit it,but I'm not going to judge you too harshly I too have my own addiction" I said while checking my wallet one last time to ensure I had money to spare.
"really ?" she's asks confused "you never mentioned anything about it before,are you keeping other secrets from me ?" I know she just asked I'm a playful manner but I probably lost 20 year's from my lifespan just thinking what would happen if she discovered my "real" work I have to change the subject quickly.

"Well I discovered this addition a year ago,at the time it wasn't that hard to control it but gradually it affected my daily life and now I can't live without it,and if you're curious trying to figure out what addiction I have i can give you a little hint about it, she's the sweetest girl in the world and I can't live a day without her,and I hope I never have too." I said looking directly into her beautiful eyes.
"you've been a real sweet talker today aren't you ?"she said while caressing my cheek as much as I want to kiss her now it's not the most adequate time for it

"Well let's get going,I think we already have delayed enough our shopping don't you think so ?"
"that's a good way too kill the mood..... this damn cake better be worth the hassle!" she protests
"do you dare question my cooking skills mortal ? I feel genuinely offended!"

as we proceed with our childish bickering while crossing the street,I realized we are being stalked, knowing Kiriko she probably figured that out too, let's just say that whoever is having the audacity to follow us, they'll not be going to see the light of the sun again, I'll make sure of that,my subordinate's are scattered around all the city it's just a matter of time until they get captured and regret even trying to harm me or Kiriko,I couldn't care less if I was the only target,but annoying me on an special date with my girlfriend in the day I plan to propose to her in marriage is unforgivable!

I can only sight in frustration, which ends again drawing Kiriko's attention.
"hey,what is bothering you this time ?"
she asks again in concern,she is always so sweet,it makes me feel miserable about lying to her but I'm to afraid to tell her the truth about my family and how I ended up being a heir for my father's business,as a only child my father counted the fate of is "company" on my shoulders despite me being clearly against the idea,at the time I had nothing to lose my father already passed on and my mother was on her last days as well,now I'm to far deep there to simply abandon everything to live a peaceful life with Kiriko,as much I would love too,but fate is truly cruel,I suppose being the only child of the most feared and respected hitman in Asia is a curse in itself.
"don't worry about me Kiriko I'm just a bit lightheaded,I just need to rest a bit,you go to the grocery store I'll wait for you outside." I hand her the list of what we need and give her my wallet, she is hesitant and is still too concerned about me, you care too much about an awful person like myself Kiriko, you're truly an angel I don't deserve,but I really want to be selfish this time and spend the rest of my life by your side.

"go on Kiriko the groceries aren't buying themselves hehe,I'll be fine and once we get back I'll make sure to bake the best cake you'll ever taste" I said proudly which seems to ease her a bit
"are you sure that you don't want not even a little bit of my healing ?I can always care about your wounds physical or physiological" she's still concerned about me...

"nah I'm really fine,I bet I'll be already recovered the instant you return"
"fine.....but I'm a little hurt that you don't want to rely on me... I'll be going inside then" I'm really sorry Kiriko,but I can't tell you,at least no yet,as she left I received a message from my phone which read 'boss we got the bastard,waiting for further instructions to proceed' looks like our little stalker got caught i'll be going to enjoy making them spill any information they might have,I doubt this was an isolated case, maybe they were under the Hashimoto clan direct orders,if that's the case I'll not allow these scum to run around us for more than a month! i finally replied the message
'good job I'll make sure to reward all of your efforts when we meet tomorrow,for now just take our little guest to the furthest warehouse from Kanekaza,I have some plans today so see you tomorrow, good job as always' I turn off my phone and before I enter the grocery store I curse under my breath "there's no rest for the wicked after all" I guess I deserve this.

 I'll be going inside then" I'm really sorry Kiriko,but I can't tell you,at least no yet,as she left I received a message from my phone which read 'boss we got the bastard,waiting for further instructions to proceed' looks like our little stalker ...

*Author's note*
I wanted to make this chapter even longer,but it took me at least a couple hours to write this one and it's probably filled with grammatical errors,even whit those problems I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.