the future I dreamed of

it's a new day but for me it's more than just that, it's a start to a new life,one that I can enjoy without being tormented constantly by guilty.
I can finally be honest,I no longer need to despise who I am,because now I have been given a opportunity to change,I can just enjoy Kiriko's company everyday,I couldn't be happier.

thanks to Kiriko's healing powers I'm fully recovered and don't feel like all my bones are about to break,I didn't have time to send a message to Hayato or Yuki, they're probably worried about me right now.and to make things even worse I didn't had enough energy to summon Kazhan back to me after Kiriko rescued me, he's probably still stuck outside of that building.

lost in my thoughts I didn't realize that Kiriko waked earlier than me,which is honestly extremely rare,usually I'm the one that get up first.

"I know that look on your face, what is worrying you this time ?" She said getting my attention "oh sorry I wasn't paying attention, I'm just worried about Kazhan..." "Who is Kazhan ?" she asked genuinely confused "my sword". "you gave a name to your sword ?". "no it's just is name when he was still human". I said while getting my phone and started texting my siblings to tell them what happened in the last night "WHAT ?" Kiriko said even more surprised than before "Well Kiriko long story short I have a cursed sword that is "haunted" by a spirit of someone that died many century's ago,his name is Kazhan and he's a freaking Chad" I said in the most nonchalant away possible,because I'm already pretty used to this absurd concept.

"You can tell me the specific details later,now you're owning me a explanation to what exactly you've been doing behind my back all this time" she said with a serious expression before siting in the couch.

"Now where should I start from..... You already know that 5 years ago I was tasked by my father to be his successor, what I never told you was what I worked on specifically, I am the leader of the most feared hitman's organization in the entire Asia,I sometimes kill but mostly I manage everything. but as if that wasn't already bad enough there's still a big problem I kinda of really enjoy torturing and killing my targets,but I never hurt someone innocent in my entire life I only go after those who deserve, this I can 100% guarantee to you." I said ashamed and still extremely scared that she might change her mind and leave me.

"What happened yesterday was my attempt to leave this life forever,ever since I accepted my father's request I've been miserable,I wanted to date you years ago I didn't had the necessary courage to do so,I was scared you would reject me I didn't want to end our friendship,if I screwed up that's why at that time I accepted my father's offer I constantly thought 'I could never be whit her,at least if I have something to occupy my mind i might forget a little about the constant pain', the day I asked you out..... if you had said no I would have ended my life I didn't have anything to lose after all, the world would be a little better, with one less evil person around." I forced myself to smile before the tear started falling,no matter how much I wanted it to stop

"You.... Saved my life two times,you gave me the strength to keep on living that's why I wanted to leave that world forever,I just..... Wanted to keep enjoying your company without worrying about our safety,I just want to live a normal life no killing no lies just....the two of us happily together... can you forgive me Kiriko ? I know I don't deserve it but I tried and I'm still trying to be better,so I can deserve to be by your side." I'm being honest with her i don't have a reason to lie anymore,I just can't live a single day without her in my life she's my everything.

I couldn't speak anymore due to my own anxiety,and fear,so I just closed my eyes and waited for the worst.

"I don't even know what to say I already have forgiven you...... you suffered so much alone,carrying these burdens,I just feel bad..... for not being able to do anything for you"
she said getting back into the bed and caressing my hair