2

The throbbing pain all over your body was what woke you up - you felt as if you had been chewed up and spat out.

Even opening your eyes grew to be difficult, the blinding glare from above proving to be too much for your unadjusted eyes.

After much effort though you did, finding yourself placed carelessly into the corner of a room.

The ceiling was low and the table in front of you barley reached your knees as you wobbled to stand. You assessed yourself quietly, nothing looked broken or too bruised.

Aside from your tail, that had an odd bend to it.

However there was also an excessive simultaneous ache in your back, tail and thigh as you gritted your teeth.

You thought back to how you got here, the room leaking the scent of those sky creatures.

You could feel yourself get more angry as you remembered exactly how you ended up in this beaming white room.

The pathetic oaf had you knocked you out. And how? You weren't sure.

You tail whipped around you painfully as you felt yourself get more worked up, ears flattening as you circled the table - searching for a way out the puny room.

You spotted the door, stomping over to it only to find it completely sealed shut.

Banging you fist against it, you hissed at the thing blocking your path out of there. Spinning around, you then saw...you?

The whole wall seemed to reflect, like the water back home when you gazed down into it icy depths.

The reminder only fired you up more as you walked over to it, fingertips ever so lightly touching the cool surface.

You looked at yourself and tilted you head, ears up and alert. How these creatures had managed to mimic water baffled you.

They were such stupidly.. smart things.

They were smart and stupid enough to create destructive machines that in turn destroyed themselves and everything around them.

And now they were here, set on laying their destructive fingers on Pandora and cursing its soul with their disease.

The thought had your blood pumping with anger as your hand became a fist, slamming against the surface before you. You repeated it again and again, face snarling.

They couldn't keep you here.

You had a family, a clan to keep safe - away from the sky creatures.

You then felt the wall begin to splinter beneath your fist. You stopped as you heard a hissing sound escape the damaged area.

Stepping back cautiously, your eyes bounced all over the room - waiting for something to happen.

And almost immediately, you began to hear the seal on the door break away, smoke collecting along one side.

Instincts on high alert, the only thought racing through your mind was Run!

Lowering to the ground slightly, you crept closer to the door just as it began to hiss - similar to the sound you heard from the wall.

As quick as anything it slid open, revealing the blue soldier from before, the ink on his arm easy to identify.

Your face automatically snarled - you couldn't see from his chest upwards as the doorway was too low, however you knew he was sneering right back.

Without thinking, you darted towards him, slipping though the gap between his body and the door.