9*

Listen trust me..

This is just straight filth, lemme be honest- 1.4k words of head lmaoo

Warnings >~< =  M!oral, throat-fucking, finger sucking?, spitting, hair-pulling, mild overstim (not even sorry anymore lol)

You shivered as you felt Miles reach down - brushing away the hair from your face and tracing his hand under your jaw, tilting your face up at him.

You were on your knees, the ground cold below you as you swayed your tail left and right, your nerves building as the man above you stared down at you.

'Open.'

His voice was strained as you did as you were told, your full lips opening and inviting him to pressing his thumb flat to your tongue.

He felt the muscle twitch, your eyes blinking up at him and waiting for his order like an obedient puppy.

'Now suck - keep your teeth off and make sure to move your tongue.' He spoke lowly, eyes watching intently as you closed your mouth around his thumb, the pure heat fogging up his brain.

You felt your throat bob as you sucked, your ears perked up in hopes of catching any sort of praise he'd throw your way.

'Good girl princess, keep going.'

Making sure you moved your tongue as he said, you nodded - beginning to suck harder, his thumb sliding deeper and deeper.

Miles felt his breathing grow heavy, sucking in oxygen like it was his last - his eyes glued to the sight below.

You fluttering lashes is what broke him, the quiet hum around his finger as you enjoyed yourself proving too much.

The suction pop! of your lips was audible as he pulled his thumb from your mouth, your eyes now wide and waiting - mouth agape.

You swallowed quickly, adjusting yourself as you watched Miles reach for his belt, his hands enveloping the small buckle - the thing tiny in comparison.

You heard him breath out deeply, throwing open the buckle - thumb and forefinger now on his button.

You inhaled as he opened it, fingers slipping below the band of his shorts and boxers. Sucking your bottom lip into your mouth, you ran your teeth along it.

You felt a pool of saliva begin to collect as you watched him begin to pull down the clothing, more of his blue skin becoming visible.

Shuffling even closer, you leaned towards his hands that were now reaching into his boxers, your eyes widening as he pulled out his cock.

Miles watched as you dropped your lip from your mouth, your eyes glued to him.

He was huge, prominent veins decorating him from the base all the way to the tip - that's was lighter in comparison to the rest of him.

Smirking, he began to pump himself, hissing when he used to thumb to collect his pre - the same one that was still wet from your saliva.

'Miles, please.' You begged, peeking your eyes up at him.

'Sure you can even handle me, princess?' He chuckled shallowly, your desperation only feeding his desire.

You nodded quickly, your hair moving from you enthusiasm.

'Please?' You tried again, hesitantly moving your hand up to wear his was gripping his cock. Once he didn't tell you to back away, your leaned up higher - mouth watering.

Slowly, he let go - your much smaller one taking over, your fingertips not even touching as your wrapped your hand around him.

'Spit on it.'