Part 1

Kate: Her call sign is Birdy. She's the Air Force's best pilot. You all will be staying with her in a safe house until the whole scandal blows over.

Price: I need more info on her than her call sign before I let my team anywhere near her.

Kate: calm down price.

Price: we were just betrayed. I can't Fuckin' calm down Kate.

Kate: chill out. I'm going to tell you more about her right now.

Price: alright. Alright.

Kate: her name is Camila Davis. She graduated top of her class in the Air Force acedamy and she was the top fighter pilot in America. She went into retirement about 3 years ago after being honorably discharged.

Price: why was she discharged?

Kate: operation Eureka ring a bell?

Ghost: Eureka? I thought that was a rumor.

Kate: unfortunately no. The mission left an imprint on everyone who participated, but Camila especially. Her partner Evin was killed and it broke her.

Soap: Steamin' Jesus  I've heard about Eureka all the way in Scotland.

Gaz: so you mean we're talkin' about Birdy, Birdy? Like badass saved a lot of people from dying Birdy?

Kate: yes.

Alejandro: Rudy and I have heard about her in Mexico too. The mission she did sounds nearly unbelievable.

Price: alright looks like we gotta get goin.

Gaz: where we goin cap?

Price: west coast.

Soap: ohhh shit!