ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"You know that I could kill you, right?"

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

It was a normal day like any other, Dahliä sat on a wooden bench keeping her eye on her siblings.

Her and Neteyam would constantly switch between babysitting, right now it was her turn while he enjoyed some time alone.

Kiri spoke with the human boy, Spider, whatever they could've been talking about. She grew up with him, and when she was younger, she saw him as a friend.

But now at age 16, she grew a hatred for the sky people.

She barely liked the lab guys either, so Spider was no different.

She sat whilst sharpening her knife, it wasn't really hers, but she treated with the up most respect.

The knife was once her grandfathers, it was one of the many things that Ney'tiri inherited from the man and managed to salvage before their home was destroyed. She doesn't exactly remember when she began to possess it, but she liked to think that it'd somehow build a nonexistent relationship with him.

"Heads always in the sky," A voice said from behind her, Dahliä's reflexes caused the girl to aim it at the person, holding it against the skin of their leg. Her eyes trailed up, trying to see how this person was. "You're not going to stab me again, right?"

It was no other than Olzar, once she recognized who it was, and saw no threat, she continued to sharp the knife. "Right?" He repeated the question in worry. "I don't know, you might deserve it."

Olzar scoffed and sat next to her, "You seem to be avoiding me." He commented, Dahliä rolled her eyes at his comment.

Olzar's family were great fighters, they were loyal to her father and the people, that must be the only reason why Mo'at liked the boy so much.

Supposedly, the two were to mate with each other before Dahliä would be announced as the Olo'eyktan. She never once agreed to the arranged mating, but it seemed like her grandmother wouldn't back down from the topic.

Mo'at saw the young boy as a great candidate, and would constantly tell her granddaughter to give him a chance. Apparently he was the only boy amongst them that didn't fear her as much, yeah right.

The thing is, Olzar wasn't ugly but she didn't care about that, she felt nothing for him and he felt nothing her too. He often acted like he did, and would act extremely nice and pretend to actually care about her but Dahliä was no fool. "Rightfully so, you annoy me."

The boy growled at her response, "I'm trying to be nice to you!" He angrily whispered to her, side eyeing the boys in the corner that were watching them, Dahliä had noticed his small exchange with them.

Olzar would pretend that he and Dahliä were madly inlove, that she was the one that was holding back and acted shy. It was nothing but lies. "Do I look like I care? You constantly try to pretend to be something you're not, it's disgusting."

His eyes widened at her response, "You're so mean- do you know that?!" He continued to whisper as the girl normally spoke, with a smile, she waved the knife around his face. "You know that I could kill you, right?"

Olzar gulped, Dahliä rolled her eyes. "I don't know you keep trying, we don't like each other."

"Yeah but I, at the very least, put effort into it. We are to mate! Remember?" He grabbed her wrist, the girl went silent. "I'm suppose to rule the clan alongside you!"

"You have 3 seconds to get your hand off me," She puts the blade on his skin, pressing it enough that it allowed a small amount of blood to drool. "Or I cut it off." With no luck, Olzar growls and quickly puts his hand away, and walks back to the boys.

Satisfied with herself, she watches him leave and run to the boys. It was as clear as day that he was trying to make a cute story of they interacted, the group glances back at Dahliä as she raises her middle finger towards them.

"Dahliä! Dahliä!," Tuk approaches her sister, before tilting her head in confusion. "What does that mean?"

Dahliä begins to panic and puts her 5 fingered hand back to normal, " Nothing." She quickly responses.

Tuk shrugged and grabbed her hand, before dragging Dahliä with her. "Come on! Come on! Play with me!"

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

Authors note——!!

Sorry about this chapter being so short, I just wanted you all to just know who Olzar was, he's kinda irrelevant but he's kinda needed in the storyline for now???

Idk it's weird but anyways, thank you for reading!! I hope you enjoyed!

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩