ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀꜱ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"Need a ride?"

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Malìk kept a watch on all of them, they hid with the ilu's between the seaweed, patiently waiting.He wanted them all to leave, run and go home.

That's all he fucking wanted.

But of course, the sky people are bitches and it wasn't going to be that easy.

He's never encountered a sky person before, he has no knowledge of their actual behavior besides from what he's herd of or been told.

They saw tiny water machines head towards them, submarines, blinding their eyes and he signed for them to run.

Malìk gripped his spear and headed towards one, as the rest had parted their ways to grab the children. He let out an underwater war cry, bubbles escaping from his mouth, as he lunged with his ilu towards the screen of the submarine.

The sky people inside had fear pained all of their faces, Malìk stared at them before taking his spear out of the screen, water flooded the inside.

As mentioned before, he had no knowledge of their behavior, he had no idea what to do from here, should he kill them? Should he let them go to show that he has morals at least?

He mentally shook the thoughts off his head.

He couldn't think, he couldn't calculate anything, he just had to let his body do what needed to be done.

Dahliä style.

The two pilots seemed to be talking to each other, trying to press a button that would eject them to safety with enough oxygen to stay underwater till rescued, but they wouldn't be.

Malìk grabbed them, his spear lunging and passing through both of their bodies. He stopped for a moment, realizing that he's truly killed for the first time and released the spear with a grunt.

As he took the spear off, their lifeless bodies floated in the water as they slowly began sinking down, blood spread all over, twirling around with the current at its own pattern. He huffed and called for his ilu to ready take down the rest of the submarines.

This is what Dahliä would've done.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ