ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"Neteyam! Do something!"

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

If Malìk was being completely honest, it had only been 2 days since Dahliä had given him that small lesson.

Only 2 days, and they couldn't even hide the fact they wanted to smash their lips on each other, inhaling each other's smell, tasting each other's taste.

They would meet twice, after spending time with their siblings, and after feasting at Eclipse, at the spot that they called 'theirs'. After their lesson, Dahliä told him that they shouldn't do this again.

But this has happened one too many times, I mean they had a whole routine, when alone, she'd constantly tease Malìk on how bad his staring was getting, he'd always reply with a playful smirk and say, 'I can't help it, yawne'.

He began calling her 'love' yesterday as he stroked her hair, telling her how beautiful she always looked, she never stopped him or complained about it, it was kinda sweet to her. Dahliä had guessed that she should probably be worried that she likes him so much, how much she enjoyed really spending time alone with him.

She felt complete, alive, relaxed, surely she shouldn't complain? Nobody has ever made her feel like that in her life, with the constant fighting and urge to protect her family, it was nice feeling like this with him.

Malìk was completely over the moon, he was sure.

He was so sure he wanted her, he wanted her forever, always, till the day he meet with Eywa. There was nobody else like her, he didn't have a type or preference because Dahliä was simply that type and preference, and there was only one Dahliä in the whole of Pandora.

Telling her he loved her was just the final step. He would completely hand his heart to her in a silver platter if that's what it took to prove to his love.

You could say he's probably loved her the second he set sight on the girl, but he didn't want to make himself seem that corny.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

"Yawne." He called out to her, the girl felt goosebumps on her skin- just his voice made her want to jump at him and kiss him.

"Malìk," A warm smile appeared on her face, she looked around, there was nobody around them, and wrapped her arms around him, as his rested around his waist. "Skxawng, I told you not to call me that when we're here."