ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"Find a way to stop it, skxwang"

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Malìk kept walking, he just did, he was so frustrated but over what? Nothing really happened, now he just punched up a guy and everyone's going to know that he likes her.

Dahliä got off his grip, "Why are acting so weird?" She placed a hand on her hip, waiting for an answer as Malìk pinched his nose bridge in frustration. "I'm not."

"So you punched him because you felt like it?"

"No! I punched him because I didn't like seeing that!" Dahliä growled at him, "Don't yell at me!" Malìk sighed and turned towards the girl, he really couldn't contain himself right now, he's never been this mad before. "Because I'm mad! Or jealous? I don't know!"

He kept rambling on and on as she connected the dots.

Unfortunately, she didn't understand that he was actually jealous that she was spending time with other boys, but what she did understand, was that he also wanted to play rough with her.

As Malìk kept rambling, Dahliä punched him to the ground. "Fuck!" He yelled, looking back up at her. "What was that for?!" She was strong.

"That's what you wanted!"

"No, that's not what I wanted!" She was super confused, she didn't understand him, what the hell did he want then? "You're like a baby, whining and crying! You don't know what you want!" Malìk got up, checking if she managed to punch some blood out of him, once he was in the clear, he looked at her.

"I do know what I want!" He tried to calm himself down, realizing that he was being stupid for no reason, maybe there wasn't a rational reason to be angry, especially at her.

"I'm sorry," He sincerely apologized to her, Malìk realized that she was just fun, and now he ruined it. "Let's go back."

"No, what do you want." She demanded an answer, she wanted to know why he was acting so weird. It was already weird enough with how he stares at her, and now this random attack? "Do you really want to know?"

"Duh." She sarcastically told him, he cracked a small laugh before stepping closer to her, "What are you doing?" He slowly took her hand, and placed it on his chest. "Letting you know."