ꜱɪɴᴋɪɴɢ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"No! I'm not leaving you here!"
-M

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

As Eclipse was slowly happening, the Sully's and Malìk moved through the sinking ship, passing through quietly as they could.

Neteyam had suggested a plan that they tackle down the group that Spider is with, while slowly taking down other remaining targets that would most likely harm them the most.

Dahliä and Lo'ak would do most of the silent take outs, as Neteyam and Malìk kept watch and covered for them. Dahliä would always give silent warnings to her youngest brother, which he'd return back by sticking out his tongue at her.

Malìk and Lo'ak hid behind some crates, as Dahliä and Neteyam were climbing the metal poles waiting to take out the bigger opponents.

Neteyam jumped on them, and knocked them down, and Dahliä would stab them in the heart as Lo'ak and Malìk shoved them to the side.

The teens moved swiftly through the boat, finally finding a good spot to stay and watch, waiting for Spider.

The Sully's were much better at climbing than Malìk, which was expected, they lived in the forest their entire lives.

Lo'ak and Neteyam helped Malìk climb up the metal poles, he was much bigger compared to them, they both needed to lift him up at the same time. The brothers kept giving each other looks, either ' pull harder' or ' shut up'.

Whilst her brothers struggled to lift up her mate, the girls ears twitched trying to pick up Spider's voice or a large group of steps passing by.

Dahliä's tail waggled in alert, she sat like a cat waiting for the right opportunity.

Finally, they managed to get Malìk on top, they were all out of breath, "You're so huge, bro." Lo'ak told him, before Neteyam slapped his arm nod to talk, her tail stopped once she saw a group of men walking with Spider.

The boy was in the middle, no more than 5 sky people, she could easily take them down by herself. Without warning, she jumped down landing one of the sky people, the boys gave each other ' what the fuck' looks, as they all jumped down to help her, but she had already taken them down.

"What the fuck?! We were suppose to rescue him together!" Lo'ak complained to her, the girl crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "We got Spider, be happy about that before I slap you." He went quiet and pouted his lips.