ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"Anything and everything, all for you and only you, my flower."
- J

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Dahliä's had many injuries in the past, she's a fighter, warrior, it's expected. But she doesn't think she'll ever recover from this, this was a different type of pain that even she couldn't put it into words.

Her family were worried sick, they had never seen her so upset in their lives. Dahliä always held a strong spirit, and was only ever distressed if one of them was in danger or hurt but right now, it was different.

"My sweet daughter," Ney'tiri kissed her cheek, "It breaks my heart to see you cry." Dahliä couldn't contain herself, she just kept sobbing, it seemed like it was the only thing her body wanted her to do. "I feel so weak." She chocked out, Ney'tiri sighed and stroked her hair. "Crying does not make you weak, it's makes you stronger."

"And you're super strong, Dahliä!" Tuk chimmed in, at her sisters feet. The small Na'vi had spent her time trying to figure out what was wrong with her sister, since it seemed like nobody wanted to tell her. Tuk would try to make small conversation with her, but it wouldn't work.

Kiri didn't really know what to do, she hasn't said anything the whole time, but she had been by her older sisters aid with whatever she needed, it was the least she could do.

Neteyam would just sit near them, often throwing in a word or two in attempts to calm Dahliä down, it wouldn't work either. He was the first to figure out what the lovers had felt for each other, so seeing the argument broke him.

Lo'ak was pissed off, he constantly pace around the pod saying how he was going to talk to the Tsahìk, saying how unfair it all was. He was pissed off for his sister, when she was too sad to be, it also hurt him seeing the argument turn ugly fast. He had feelings for Tsireya, this situation could've have been them.

And Jake?

He was debating on what to do, Dahliä was too young to be dealing with this but love is love, and out of all people, he couldn't tell her any different.

"Please, Dahliä. You're not making this easy, we are all worried for you." Ney'tiri spoke up once again, Jake got up and headed towards his wife and daughters.

Dahliä only looked up for a split second, her eyes locked with her fathers, and she quickly jumped in his arms. "Ssssh, it's ok. It's ok."