ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"I haven't done anything, and I'm not interested in Turok's Makto's daughter"
- M

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

During Eclipse, Tonowari was with his wife and their three children- a small family briefing before Tonowari announced it was time to eat.

Tsireya sat between her two older brothers, their mother stood next to her husband as he squatted down to talk to his children. "I want you all to welcome Turok Makto's family with open arms."

Ao'nung scoffed at his fathers remark, Tsireya's smile grew, the girl found it exciting that there were new children in their clan, she liked teaching. Plus, one of Turok Makto's son seemed nice. Malìk sat at the other end of Tsireya's side.

"Why should I be polite to them? They're freaks." Ao'nung spoke up, Malìk looked at his brother. "Father says we have to be polite, so we must do that."

"But they're freaks! Mother said so, they will be slow and useless." Ao'nung attempted to challenge his older brother, "That is no way to talk, Ao'nung." Ronal warned her son.

As much as she didn't want them here, the decision was final and she had to at least be respectful.

"We have to accept them as our fellow brothers and sisters, father said so."

"Thank you, Malìk." Tonowari thanked his eldest as Ao'nung slightly frowned at the response.

He always wanted to be like his older brother but never seemed to meet Malìk's high skills. There was only a year and a couple of months age gap between them, Anoung thought that he could very well compete with him.

He constantly plead with his father to let the two battle, but Malìk always managed to humble him.

"Tsireya, I want to place you in charge of teaching. You are a good teacher." Tsireya smiled and softly nodded at her father as a 'thank you'.

He proceeded to turn to his eldest, "Malìk, I trust you to keep an eye on them. Make sure they fit in, make sure they feel welcomed. I am counting on you."

"Yes, father." Malìk nodded, he was excited to spend time with Turok Makto's eldest daughter, she seemed interesting.

"Ao'nung," The boy's ears perked up at his father's voice, Tonowari sighed before getting up and going towards Ronal. "Don't cause trouble." He rolled his eyes. "When we begin feasting, make sure you begin good first impressions with them."