ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"I like you better when you don't act like this."

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

How the fuck did she end up here?

It was a new day, she felt much much better, her head wasn't hurting at least and she didn't feel like killing herself to end her suffering, but she might as well kill herself now too.

Just a minute ago she was with her siblings and Tsireya, and now she's alone again with Malìk.

"Please?" She blinked at him dumbfounded, what was even happening? She tried to keep herself away from him as best as she could, she couldn't handle what had happened when they were alone last time, what if they kissed again?

"I don't get why you want me to teach you."

"It's fair, I teach you my ways, and you teach me yours." Malìk came up with a good idea this morning, knowing Dahliä well enough as he did now, he had guessed the girl would agree with her competitive spirit.

He thought it'd be nice spending some time alone with her again, a time where she's actually sober and he doesn't feel horrible about kissing her as amazing as it was. "You're annoying, fish boy." She rolled her eyes at him, and attempted to walk away, Malìk walked backwards in front of her.

"Please, I know you want to." He tried to plead with her. "really don't, I'd rather stay away from you." He smirked and stopped, she stopped too and crossed her arms in annoyance. "Do you think we're going to kiss again if we're alone?"

Yes, very much so. "Shut up!" She pushed him, Malìk released a chuckle as they began to walk again, this time, he was right beside her.

"Are you scared I'll be better than you?" He had guessed that she'd take that comment in two ways.

One, she'd punch him down.

Two, she'd laugh and agree.

You could say he was pretty cocky for being so confident that she'd laugh, but if she at least liked him in the slightest, she'd agree.

It was like the girl was frozen, trying to decide which option she should pick. Dahliä began to debate with herself, punching him would be really good for saying something like that. "Nobody is better than me, there is only one Dahliä."