ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇꜱ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"So everything I worked towards to, is being thrown away over some... some mere human!"

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

The next day, Tuk was sitting on the ground, she peaking her head down in curiosity, the siblings had woken up to a strange feeling circling around them in the air.

And once her parents were left alone, curiosity got to them and they hid behind the hut to listen to their argument.

Dahliä was next to the hut, crossing her arms in worry, Neteyam and Lo'ak walked towards their sisters, as they all leaned their heads closer to listen to the conversation.

Neteyam leaned close and placed a hand on Dahliä's shoulder, as she placed a hand on his.

Ney'tiri repeatedly nodded her head in disagreement, Jake calmly standing tall trying to console with his wife.

"He's hunting us." Jake fired towards her. Last night haunted him, he was scared as fuck. He knew that it'd be hard to get Ney'tiri to understand. "He's targeting our family."

Ney'tiri let out an angry breath, "You cannot ask this! The children, everything they've ever known! The forest! This is our home!"

"He had our children. He had them under his knife." Jake tries to reason with her, Ney'tiri screwed her face at him before pausing at the man's words.

Her eyes shifted towards the bow in display, "My father gave this bow, as he lay dying!" Her voice breaking out as she held up the special object towards him, "And he said protect the people. You're Toruk Makto!"

Dahliä's heart stank to her stomach, it was never nice hearing her parents under such distress. They were the strongest people she knew, the people she looked up to the most.

And they were scared of a man, that she could've easily killed if she wasn't stopped.

"This will protect the people!" Jake agitatedly yells at Ney'tiri. "Quaritch has Spider, and that kid knows everything! He knows our whole operation!"

The siblings shared looks of worry as they recalled the incident. Dahliä squeezed Neteyam's hand, as her lips parted and frowned.

"Look, I got nothing. I got no plan." Jake angrily told Ney'tiri, he sighed before placing his hand on his heart.

"But , I can protect this family, that I can do."

The Na'vi began to tear up, placing her hand on her forehead. Jake quickly stepped towards her, and held her shoulder. "But I know one thing, wherever we go, this family is our fortress."