ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪᴅ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"I will forever protect you, till the day I meet with Eywa."

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

The girl rested her head against a pole, lost in her actions. The truth was, she was bored as ever and waiting for her father's sign to move along with the raid.

She had spent all morning making sure her sisters were ready for the day, making sure her brothers ate, and trying to avoid Ney'tiri from brushing her hair.

"Dahliä! Wake up, sister! Your head is the sky again!" Lo'ak screamed close to her face. Dahliä dramatically coughed, fanning her hand in front of her face as she zoned back in. It was a running joke that she made up one day, that Lo'ak breath always stank- when it didn't.

He hated it, but she thought it was extremely funny. "Why do you always have to scream in my face? Your breath disgusts me, Lo'ak."

"You are so mean." He crossed his arms, as if that would stop his sisters teasing.

"And you are stinky." Lo'ak pouted his face, before briefly sticking out his tongue towards his older sister.

Neteyam smirked and ruffled his younger brothers hair as he passed down a bow to  Dahliä. "I still find it extremely unfair that father allows you to fight during the raid."

It was no surprise that she was allowed to interfere in the raids with a fighting spirit like hers.

It was around a year ago, where Jake really let her join in, due to the sky people's return. Her brothers on the other hand...

"He trusts me, you two are not ready for it," She takes her bow and arrow adjusting it around her waist. "Let alone be trusted to wash yourself." She eyed Lo'ak with a smirk, he stuck out his tongue towards her again and Neteyam smacked the back of his head.

Jake entered through, "Are you three ready?" His children toughened up their stances.

"Yes, sir." They chanted back, Jake signaled them all to call their ikrans and they all jumped on and got ready to fly.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

Dahliä chanted riding on her ikran, Äppa, a wide smirk spread across her face as she dove past the sky peoples robots. She copied her mothers static, shoot the pilot and then the engine.

There wasn't many around, but what she did do was shoot the ones that were targeting her people from down below on the ground.

She swerved Äppa over another ship, and took it with with two arrows. After striking it down, she went past Neteyam and Lo'ak, they were
placed as spotters who weren't allowed to fight, and stuck her tongue out towards them. "You suck!" Lo'ak yelled out towards her, causing the girl to laugh.