chapter 12

Hobi pov

When i wake up, i have a major headache. When i open my eyes clearly its not my room, i get outside ooohhhgod.. Its not my house. Ohh shit i screwd, where iam and where is my cloth, wait what if someone rape me, or they take my organ's... Oh no... No. It's can't be true right. They're is no pain in my ass or no mark in body, no any stretches too, so... Aishh.
Omg i smell tasty food right, idc if someone kudnapp me or not now iam hungry i need food, then i get the bathroom and wash my face,when i come to kitchen by smell of food i see jimin 😑

What jimin (( confused ))

Ohh good morning sunshine

Good morning, wait but why you kidnapp me

What ohhh no, are you okay, do you hangover, then take this pill it help you.

Yaa, but.... Uh why iam here and this is you're dress?

Yes its mine.

Soo you're changing my dress last night? (( blushing ))

Yes not only changed, i baths you

You what 🙄

Don't you remembered anything

Ya jimina you know that i have less alcoholic tolarence, so i forget everything.((pout)). Ahmm can you explain what happend last night

Aww hobi don't be shy.  the party gets well, so much fun, every employes feel happy, and we all get close like a family 😊.i feel like when we spend our time in collage. And then you got over drunk and asleep on my shoulder.

Ahmm sorry jimin

Why sorry baby, its okay. (Jimin purposely avoid the message part he don't want hobi get sad in the morning )

Jimin.....

Ha yes

Then why u ended up here

Ha right, when you got passed i don't where  you live so i got you my home, when we come my room, you vomited on you're cloths, and you're Sweating alot so i make you bath and change you're dress, and i dress you mine

Ohh thats why the dress smell is familiar to me, i thought someone kidnapp me!

When i am with you who dare to kidnapp you,i will kill them if anyone touch you.
Mm, so how is you're headache?

Its not bad now, so what are you making,,, my stomach is growling

Ohh you're favourite pancakes, take the plates,

Yeyy hmm its so yummy, i never thought you're a good shef

Don't praise me like that hobi, its not that much good, and after eating get ready to go office

What shit i forget!!!

Don't worry you have plenty of time,

Really. Ohh i thought iam late. So whats the time

9.45 am. Why?

Ohh jimin only 15 minutes left for office and how can i go home and come office at correct time, now iam already late.

Don't worry hobi, i already washed you're cloths and iron it,, so don't worry, now go and get ready.. You smell bad

Ouch thats hurt, fine fine.

And hobi if you still have headache i  will drop you office

No need jiminshii i can drive, thank you so much for the breakfast.

Its nothing hobi, you're always welcome

( time skip)

Hobi pov

Now iam in my office everyone look so exhausted, maybe last night party. I continue to work my job. Today everyone is tired so i close the office early.
When i get home their are lights on

Huh? Why is the lights on, maybe yoongi hyung forget to off the lights, when i open the door i met yoongi hyung sitting the chair, i gott scare, normally he will nevet come home early, maybe in the morning or never come,

Hello master

You don't need to call me master anymore, call me hyung

Ha 🙄ohh okay

Now come lets eat dinner, i make you food

What its real or iam dreaming?

Why are you standing there? Come sit

Omg so many foods, i eat most of the food, but why he is looking at me like iam his meal, never mind i like the food so don't care

(After the dinner )

Hobi pov

After the dinner i got to my room and take bath, when i come out i see yoongi hyung looking at me... Huh do you want anything master,? No response suddenly he push me aside and go to bathroom. Huh why he is looking at me like that? Shit iam shirt less.... Oh no, what will  hyung think, shit iam too fat and looking ugly to 😕. Suddenly i got change to my pyjama, and get ready to sleep, but the bathroom open yoongi hyung with a towel around his waist, water dripping on his hair and his abs OMG i can't. He looking fucking hot.

Like what you see

Ah no ahmm

Hobi

(( shocked .)) What

I love you

What

I love you. Don't you love me?

But why so suddenly, what happen?
Before i talk he suddenly kiss me.

Hyung

Shut up baby boy, just enjoy you're self,

( ( idk what is hyung saying, but his lips taste like cherry, with so much pasion he kiss me hardly, iam not lying but now iam soo Needy, iam virgin since born, in high school days i jerk my self when watching porn. in colloge i think about jimin and jerk my self .   i never have a confidence to lose my virginty to anyone ))

Hyung... I ~~

Shh.don't spoke

I jump on his hips and hyung take me to bed.

Hyung... What happend (? Even though i want him but i feel something bad, but i ignored it, now i want him, only him ).

Yoongi pov

When i come to room he is in bathroom so i waited for him, at the same time i take the handcuffs,  lube with condom and blind fold, even i have a bdsm kink i never try with Rose, because idk i don't take too much advantage on him, but now i want to try on hobi, because its his punishment for making me angry and jealous.  I need him to begg to fuck him and begg for my permission on cum. I make him slut fir my dick, i leave him with out fuck him, only the new vibrator can fuck him, i need to see him with sobbing eys...and pleading words 😏. How its feels when someone reject you to fuck and continuesly get cum on a vibrator, yes its his punishment.Suddenly i hear the door open sound so i put the things under bed, when i look up i see him in a Shorts with out any top, i look his full body and looking at his nipples... OMG he is looking damn sexy. His lips, eyes,... Shit i feel my dick got harden, suddenly i push him off and get in the bathroom and jerk my self thinking about he under me and begg for me to fuck him. Within second i cum on my hands. Well thats so fast. In my entire life i never cum this much fast. So get wash up and get out from the bathroom.
He is looking at me and eye fucking me, ohh god,

( ohh  don't  be sad army i will uploade the smut sooner 😌. So how is this chapter, yes iam still trying to improve my writing. Love you army 💜. Happy birthday to our tae tae 💜💞. Please  don't forget to like and comments, )