chapter 28

hlo army 💜how are you guyz 💜sorry for late updates 🥲.  Its a birthday gift from me, yaa tomarrow iam gonna 19 🤩yess. But nothing gonna change 😑. and our sunshine bday is coming i can't wait to see his live 💜.  Did you guyz watch jikook live ❤‍🔥😏. (Ahemm)so back to the story 💜.

Jhope pov

now we are walking on the roadside with hands holding, this is what i dream, holding hands and walking on the street, buying ice cream, play with kids. but hyung look stressed?, what happend? what he dream today? why he look so exhausted?. he kept saying that he love me... thats make me shy. but at the same time iam worried. iam not gonna leave him but then why he is so afraid?. what if he do something that make me hate him?, now iam worried😑. but i control my emotions maybe i am thinking too much. anyway now iam happy, i want to Cherish this moment.
suddenly hyung phone rings. i check his phone and its saved as detective? why? what is he doing with a detective. then hyung tell me to sit on the bench and he go to attend the call. why he is not attending the call infront of me? is he hiding something big from me?, iam not gonna sneak or something but iam curious so i just hide behind the tree and silently listening his call.but suddenly i hear giggles so i turn around and i see 3 cuteis playing in the park, so i walk toward the benches and sit one of them and watch them playing. they look so cute. 2 girls and 1 boy. they are playing wich girl is love him more, he look so happy, and girls is pouting..... so funny, shit the girls are fighting, aishh this generation.... seriously? when i walk towards them and show them some chocolate with in seconds the girls run towards me, and the boy look offended 🤣. poor boy, girls will be Gil's. why should boys have all the fun. after that they all playing together and few more childrens came, so i watch them far. and i already forget about yoongi hyung.

(on the call)

now tell me mark, any progress?

. yes sir.

explain.

sure sir, your doubt is true , yes Rose is pregnant, and she is 4 and 1/2 month, and one important thing is she was not only dating you, she was dating 2 other mens too. one is mr. kingsoo, he is  23, a model in Taiwan, and super rich. and other one is mr. lee min suo, 45 year old, a business man and number one business man in China. and he is already married, and he have two children's too.

stop mr. mark, i dont want to hear about her boyfriends details, i want you to find her unborn child father. ima damn sure that child was not mine, but as you know i don't have any proofs so i need a clear evidence that she was not pregnant with my child. before hobi know everything.

sorry sir, but i know how much you're worried about this mattter, and i know how much you love your husband. but iam trying sir, but sir...

what? you know i don't have any time to waste, before anything bad happend i need to slove this.

i understand sir, I know its really important tp you that's why you give this mission to me personaly. but as you know she is not a common girl, she is also powerful and number one business women, so its not easy to track her. and find her secret.

thats why i give you this, the most expensive and hardworking man, i think its waste of time?

please sir, just Wait for one more weel, i promise you  i will find a new hint.

i don't want any hints, i want clear evidence, do you understand.

sure sir.

and if you gonna silent next time that was the last mission you're gonna attend. do you understand.

yes sir.

bye.

( before mark talk yoongi cut the call and walk towards hobi, when yoongi looking at hobi, he was watching kids playing in the park. so he walk towards him and silently sit beside him. both are watching kids, with silent. they both don't know how many hours are passed. they just kept watching them until hobi get hunger )

hyung...

ya....

they look so cute right.

ya just like you

yaa... don't make me shy,

ohh now are you blushing... omo you are so cute.

shut up hyung, now lets go iam hungry i need food.

fine lets go home.

but i need street food, you know near this Alley their is a good restaurant, and their was a sheff, minni, she was great sheff, i really like her cookings, now iam really miss her cooking. after our wedding i never visited her, i got really busy, but now iam craving for her cookings.hyungiii please.

no hobi, you know street foods are not safe. maybe you get food poison, and its not healthy for you and our little one.

hyung please. puppy please.

but...

hyung thier is food is not bad and not unhealthy, when i wass  in middle school, i always come here often and always order thier main dish, you know its too good, like just remembered about the old days i badly want that. please hyung please, iam sure its good one,....

fine, fine mark my word, if anything bad happend to  you i am gonna fire the restaurant. got it?

got it. yaahh my husband is best husband.

aishh this boy.

( after that they both go to the restaurant,  hobi order his favourite food, while he  eating the food yoongi just look at him and admired him. )

Hyung  are you  not hungry?

Not.

Then why are you looking at my food, just order something.

Ya iam not looking at the food, i just looking at you, the way you eat the sausage is like....
So hot.

Ya you Prevert.

Iam just joking, you look so cute when you eat like that. the way you pout omg.... I can't control,

Again?. hyung can you please stop thinking something dirty.

Ohh, hoba i just wanna squish you're cheeks thats it., Nothing dirty, now your the one is dirty minded here.

Ahh ( 😑) fine, now shut up let me eat peaceful.

Okay.

( after the lunch they go to an amusement park, and play the ride whole evening. At the night time they comeback to house )

(( so how is this chapter,  recently iam  bc with my exam's so i can't focus on this story 😕, sorry  Army💜. Sorry for a stupid  short chapter, but next time i will make it a good one. So don't forged to comment and like 💜love you army💜 i miss you 💜,)