chapter 19

Jimin pov

When i get the hospital hobi got admitted in the emergency bedroom, and the nurses pic him on the bed and suddenly she call the doctor.
After the doctor came, he get some papers handle to the nurse, and she handle to me, its for patients  basic informations for  the hospital formalities. I write everything  i know to the papers and returned to her. I patiently waiting for an hours but no one come outside the emergency room, now iam extremely worried. The first things came to mind was, what happend to him the last night? Everything is right before i left the house? Yoongi is also look fine but what happend after i left the house? Why yoongi did this to him? If he have  here i will rip his body into two parts.
After 1 & 1/2 hours left the doctor came outside the room.

Are you relative of hoseok?

Yes, iam his best friend.

Ohh, where is his husband?

Idk,   i mean i don't have his number

Ohh okay, but call him urgent. I need to inform him something serious.

Okay, but its anything serious?

Ohh don't worry, he is fine, he need some rest but now he is sleeping so you can visit him later.

Thank you doctor, thank you so much.

Thanks, you seem he is really important to him?

Ahmm.. Ahmmm

Fine, you look so stressed and extremly worried about him that's why. So don't foregt to inform his husband, and after he come just come to my cabin, okay.

Okay.

I don't know how to inform yoongi, but the same time i don't want yoongi near to my hobi, but for the god sake he is his husband, i need to inform him, so i called my secretary and get yoongi phone number and call him.

Hello is this mr. Min yoongi

Yes, and who is this

I am park jimin, yo--(before i complete my sentence he cut me off)

Ohh sorry now iam busy, call me later.

But wait...

What ( annoyed )

Iam not calling you to talk you something silly, its important.

What? Just tell me already!

Why are you so busy? With you're gf?

Thats none of your business. Now tell me whats the matter or just leave.

Hm, i call you that hobi is in the hospital

Wait what happend to him, is he okay?

Wait wait let me finish first.

Iam on the way wich hospital?

###hospital,

Oaky fine, bye

Bye.

****-*-*-****--*

Is he normal or not, at first he ignored me like iam a bug, now he is talking like he gonna die soon, i don't understand him, idk who hobi even liked him. Within 15 minutes later he  ran towards me.

Where is hobi and how is he?

Can you shut up at least, and now you worried? At first You're the reason why he is here?

Wait? What are you talking?

Ohh now you're acting like you don't know anything!?

Ahmm

You know  today we have an important meeting and he didn't came, so i call him and his phone was switched off, he didn't even come to his office or not inform anyone that's why i came to you're house.  when i enter you're bedroom i see him naked, full of beat marks and unconscious with bleeding,care to explain why?

Idk anything about the bleeding i thought he was sleeping.(( worried ))

Really yoongi, and what about the marks

You know about sex, ya thats the answer. Don't question my personal life.

Thats not i mean, why you so rough on him?

Thats none of you're business, now tell me how is he?

He is fine, but the doctor want to see you,

Okay fine.

( at the cabin with doctor)

May i come in

Yes.

Ahh my name is min yoongi

Aww mr. Hoseok husband right?

Ahh yes.

Ohh, you know when you have sex with a pregnant man you need to more careful and gentel. i understand you have you're own needs, maybe he have   pregnant cravings, but you need to more carefull. If you sex with him this much roughness that will affect the baby, its Leeds abortion, so be carefull. As for the medical examinations you forced him don't you?

((Still processing ))

I understand, but he have sore throat and you put so much pressure on his lowe region that's why he have bleedings but it's okay now, and too much pressure lead him unconscious, he have lost some blood, and ya he is okay now.

Wait... What he is pregnant?

Don't tell me you don't know that?

How do i know?

You're not his husband?

Yes but ah you. Ahm

Ohh i think he didn't tell you.

Yes, but do you know how many months he is?

3 weeks.

Really (( happy ))

Ya, anyway congrates.

Thank you.how is the child,

The baby is fine. but yoongi now he is tiered and his body is week, so he need bed rest for at least 3 months. He lost too much blood, so don't forget let him eat meal's at 3  times in a day and take medicine on the correct time. Make sure he eat the food and take medicine on the time, and if anything happend to him, take him here urgently, make sure he is mentally and physically okay on the pregnant periods, you know pregnant mood swings? And take him on dates you know the mother feelings affect the baby too, so make sure he is happy. Do you need anything else to know?

No, i will take care of him, and make sure complete his needs.

Okay, so i refer a gynaecologist for him, here is name

Kim seok jin
Head of gynaecologist department.

Ohh jin hyung.

You know jin?

Yaa he is my best friend husband, he is a brother to me.

Ohh really then its good,.

Thank you so much doctor.

You're welcome.

*************

Yoongi pov

Iam so happy,  idk how to feel, iam going to be a father,wiat where is he? I can't wiat to see him, let's find his room. When i entered the room i hear jimin and hobi conversation,  they didn't notice me, so i  got curious, i listen   to them. Their conversation get my blood boil.

( so how is this episode.💜 i love you army 💜 so how was you're day, and tell me..what about yours weekend plans?. Please  don't forget to comments and like, )