chapter 34

(aishh this wattpad getting on my nerves 😑, sometimes when i type  my keyboard stop working or when i try to erasing some words this shit is erasing the whole paragraph... ahh!!! i can't do this anymore, i got tried easily... aishh, anway back to story )

suga pov

its been 3 months since hobi got hospitalised, now he is almost 7 months, after the accident he never woke up, still he is ventilator, doctors saying that, hobi can't live without oxygen mask,  he only eat liquid food by a tube, and mostly thats for the baby, And one thing its not a baby, its baby's, yes we have twin's, two little Princes,. yes my life is going like this, morning i go to office and work and the night i spend my time with my baby's in the hospital, even though i know my sunshine or our babys didn't know how much i suffering here, but i love them most. in the morning hobi parents or mine parents take care of him, sometimes his friends also come to visit him, mostly jimin, he is the one now i trust the most, then jin hyung will always their for him, and his new doctor ms. yuri, she is a physician  and also a neurologist. she is also a bubble person. she is like a sister to me, not only for me for hobi too. days are passes like this, nothing changed in my life , day by day hobi health getting week, i know he is fighting for his life or his babys, i am also fighting for that.  iam loosing my hope, but i will fight for him for our bright future.

now iam getting ready to go to hospital, its almost 7 pm. jin hyung called me that namjoon hyung wil be thier with thier children,  because they misses their cute uncle, with this past weeks they get close to me, idk what i did. so i buy something for them, and i go to my house, change my dress and make dinner for us, after that i left to  hospital.

......

a/ pov

[Flashback ]

after that day, tae  find clear evidence against Rose, and her company, with yoongi help he  file a case against her company, and the Court order was a great punishment for her, and also her family, their business drop, and their fame, the trust of their business parterns, like everything, thier is no more Rose or her shadow. the chapter is closed.   after that court incident everyone realized yoongi side, and ofcourse mr. and mrs min forgive him,  and about jung family they also understand yoongi feeling for hobi, and the whole mess. for one condition they forgive him, never ever hurt their son.

after that within week everything changed to normal. but one thing still left, that was hobi. he ia still in ventilated, he can't hear or spoke or move his body..... like nothing,, his brain is still not accept the fact, or try to response the medicine. he is still in the shock. he have a nurses to attend him, change the diapers (you know the big one )or  change his dress, take  his medicines, and ofcourse yoongi is the best nurse they can afford for hobi.  now its almost 3 month's, now days the only hope for yoongi is his twins. he beyond waiting for them. he miss his hobi but he know, its punishment for him, for lieying to his sunshine so he accept the fate.
he is alone when the baby gender reveals  from the doctor, but he didn't complain to anyone, he know one day everything gonna change, and that day he is the most happiest person in the world.

[end of flash back ]

*-----******----****

(current time, at the hospital )

ya jooni hyung...

ya yoongi when you came,

15 minutes ago.

huh?

i just listening you're love story, how cheesy are you, and you don't have any shame to share with the kids ,

no, ya i feel proud, trust me one day you feel the same,

i hope so,

ya don't be sad yoonie, you know that one day hobi gonna wake up, the little princess too,  they will held in hobi arms.

that i want to see before i die

ya don't lose hope.

dadda will Princes play with us ( ........... )

{ ohh i forget namjin have also twins ( inthe intro ) so let me name them kim yeonjun and kim yeonnim, so in short JuN and NIm }

yea babys just wait for few months,

no no i want them now (jun)
ya what is the princes  name (nim)

ya just let him breath baby, yoongi sit here, don't mind them.

ya dadda how can you say that ((pout ))

you both dumbass, go and pack your toys,  we are going

why why? ( both, and they started to crying )

(y) shh shh come here,

uncle, we are not leaving untill the princess coming,

ahh, but now Princess are sleeping, so don't wake them, you both can play with them tomarrow,

really?

yae, so go with you're appa, jin hyung duty time is almost over, so go and eat the dinner and sleep well. Okay

vokey, then we are going,

ya and pack your toys or else you both gonna cry in the midnight for missing you're Teddy bear's.(sigh)

ooo okay, bye bye uncle yoon,

by bye...

(rm ) thanks yoon, take care,

no need to thank, ya see you later. bye.

( so how is this chapter, i know its short... sorry 🥲. and iam almost reaching 1 k likes so don't forget to like and comments 💜. love you army 💜, take care 💜 and please stream " on street " on YouTube and Spotify 💜. its a gift for my loveable kittens who comments me in the chapters 💜 )