chapter 35

yoongi pov

currently iam doing my office work, its really a hard for me now, i feel sick,( scoff ) just imagine wake up in a room alone, and doing households alone, and go to office, after come to work,   get fresh and make dinner, then go to hospital, spending the night thier, when  the morning came comeback to home doing thigs repeated.no one to talk too, feel like dipression. i know iam not the one who is sad about this situation the whole family felt same, but i felt it more. recently i am really losing my happiness,
suddenly a call get distract from my thought.

📲

ohh hlo  jin hyung,

ya yoongi where are you?

iam at the office hyung.

come to hospital, its really urgent.

what happend, hyung are you okay?

just come here, i don't have enough time.

okay ( but before i complete hyung cut the call, )

without wasting a minutes i left from their, and ran towards the car porch, and start the car towards the hospital. my heart is beating like crazy.... idk what happend, what if hobii.... no no way...
without thinking too much i speed the car,
when i enter the room hobi admitted HE IS NOT HERE?   wtf? where is he?
idk  when i didn't see my sunshine their, my blood started boil,
then jin hyung come towards me.

hyung where is he?

calm ___(cut him off )

hyung if anything happend to him iam not gonna forgive my self and iam gonna fire this hospital.

ohh my god, yoongi just shut up...

hyung...

let me finish. hobi got responded to the medicine.

what??

yes , his body get responds the medicines that we got for him, and he is half conscious now.

what? really?

yea, he didn't open his eyes, but he can hear and that's mean his Brain is getting well.

so can i see him now?

no, he is in ICU now, he need 48 hour's observation.

hyung please.

no yoongi, you need to wait. he is not getting well, he is far from healthy. so we need to more careful with him.

so...

so what. you need to wait, and i promise you with in week he will fully conscious and he will with you with the sunshine smile. got it

yae, but...

no yoongi, you can't see him now, but you can see him from the outside from the glass door.

okay.

yoongi......

ya hyung iam okay,

i know yoongi you're not okay, but be patients. soon it will be all fine.

i hope so

A/ pov

after that yoongi watch hobi from outside like a hours, then he left. he know he can't spend the night at the hospital, so he drive towards the bar.

       when i come to here that i have only one plan to relaxe sometimes, but minutes buy minutes i got really drunk, i don't know when i sleep, all i rember was the bar tender call me sir, then i fell asleep.

(time skip )

when i wake up i saw a unfamiliar room? wait where iam? who's house is this? then i hear a voice... and its familiar one.

good morning yoongi.

oh good morning,... wait jimin? is that you're house? how do i end here? iam at the bar last night right?

hyung calm down please, drink this tae, and get fresh, i pack some of my clothes i think its suit you well, like we have same height,.

ohh  please, you're more shorter than me,

its just 1 cm hyung

whatever( scoff )

fine fine, now go and get fresh you smell stink.

wtf no way.

oh god mr. min yoongi, please get up from the bed and get you're lazy ass to the bathroom. after you done the morning routine please come to down stairs, i make break fast.

ohh okay, but iam not lazy,

yae, who say? anyway get ready we need to go to hospital now.

why? anything bad.?

no hyung, jin hyung just call me that's it, and he told me that you're phone is off so we can go together.

yea okay,  i think my phone charge died,but wait you didn't answer my first question. how i endedup here?
.

oh please i can answer you while driving, iam not kidnapped you, okay just don't waste the time you grumpy cat.

yaa!!!! iam not a cat, wait there??.. ya park jimin.

(so its an quick update, sorry guyz for a lazy chapter, don't forget to like and comments 💜 love you army 💜, sorry for late updates 💜. keep stream " on the Street " )