chapter 23

(After meeting with jimin yoongi decided to meet hobi at home. Hobi is resting because of his health conditions, so yoongi decided to surprise him, yoongi buy some pancakes and Sprite.)

Yoongi pov

Today i felt so happy, because now i know hobi is mine and mine only, and ofcourse the child is mine. And hobi is love me,Now my problems is half solved. There is only problem is now Rose! Idk why she is now soo moody, wtf with her? Iam 100% sure i use protection every time even when iam drunk, then how is happend, nowdays she is calling someone and iam sure she is seeing some one too, but idk who. One thing ik the child in Rose is not mine but as you know her parents are too powerful, so they can put the blame on me, if before my marrige i will accept her no matter what, because why not, she have tight pussy. But now iam married and i have a husband, to be soon iam going to be a father, so i can't let it happend. When iam on the way to home, i buy some food for hobi, and i know he will like it.

When i enter my house i see the maid cooking for hobi.

Ahh, aunty you don't need to cook for him, i just bought something for him.

Oh really,fine, then sir.....

What?

Hoseok didn't open the door till the morning.

What? And you're doing nothing? Is he okay? You know that his health conditions right? Then why don't you informed me?

No sir, he is okay. I call him but he said he is okay, and he oder me to cook some kimchi.

Fine. Are you finished the cooking?

Yes sir,

Okay.

When i enter the stairs i can hear hobi is talking to someone.
Who is he talking? Jimin? Or his or mine parent's? Or business?
When i close to my room, i can here he is whispering, but i can't hear it clearly.i Waited for few minutes then i open the door.

WTF!!!!!

((Littlespace ))

I look at hobi and he is licking his finger and his body full of chocolate and he is NAKED.!!!!!

Ohhh daddy... Coumme..
Yahh

What daddy who?

Daddy meani... (Hobi started to crying)

Wiat wiat... Let me process what the hell is happening here?
(While yoongi is shouting the maid come upstairs to see why the boss is shouting, when she peek the room from the door, she see the scene, hobi is naked with full chocolate in his body and he is crying now,  and the bed is a mess with chocolate covers.)

Sir.... Calm down

How can i clam down aunty? Look what happend to him? Is here any demon or what?

Ohh god please be low you're voice sir, you're scaring him.

Me? When?

Seriously? He is crying and you say you don't do anything?

Fine, but what is this? He lost his brain or what? But he look so cute too..

Sir its nothing its just little space.

Little space?

Let me tell you. When people go his littlespace when they are too much pressure or outof control to their emotions like sad or depressed.

But i never go like this.

Not everyone go sir, just some people,

Ohh its a mental illness,

Some kind of it, but not fully,

So what can i do? Do i aslo act like this?

No sir, you need to give him you're love and attention. It help some people, and don't talk him harsh, he is like a baby, his mental age is like a child,maybe 2or 3 age . Physically he is mature but his Brain is like a child.

Ohh

And sir, he may have behave like a child, so give him what he want, and don't hurt him, he is already in pregrency and now in a littlespace too, so he is very sensitive now.

Okay, then?

Sir idk more about littlespace, my friend son is also have littlespace, so i know few thing, if you wanted to know more search on the net.

Ohh sorry.

Its okay sir, as i know you're first time seeing in a littlespace right?

Yes.and i feel horrible

Why you feel disgusted of him?

Noo, iam just confused.

Ya i understand sir, but i don't think this littlespace is come out of nowhere now. as i know littlespace maybe he have this in childhood or teenage.

Thats a long time.

Ya, but is it first time he is behaving like this?

Idk,?and he gonna live like that after this

(thinking few minuets later)no  sir, he will be out off littlespace sometimes later, some people never out of littlespace, because of their mentality, if they are okay and their caretaker is okay with this they will be always stay in littlespace. but as i see hobi he is not like that, he can be out of littlespace. Now he is in stress that's why he is in littlespace. i think i gotta go, if you wanted to know more just check the internet,or consult a doctor he can help you more than me. But be carefull with him sir, ohh i forget,  let me remain you sometimes  when sometimes littlespaces  are so cute and curious but don't do anything stupid, when they ou t of littlespace  maybe they will regret e
What they do in their littlespace, including sex or hurting someone or miss behave to someone.  like you know,so calm you're hormones too.

((Blush )) yaa i understood, thank you for you're help,

Ohh its nothing sir, its my duty to take care of hobi.

Mm. ( when i turn to see hobi, he is not in the bed,.... I indeed panic,,, wait where is he. Suddenly i hear some sobs. Ohh shit i forget about him... Ohh my baby )

Ohh my baby where are you?

((Sob ))

My sunshine, my cutie, tell me daddy where are you?

Here (he is hiding behind the curtain because he is afraid of yoongi, what if yoongi hurt him or hate him,?. when he heard yoongi call him baby he can't take it anymore so he walk towards yoongi )

Ohh my sunshine is here? Why are you crying. Daddy sorry... Daddy will never shout at you,.

Promich

Promise.

Then daddy neverd scholdsh meee?

Never ever.

So daddy fodgime me too durt the bedh?

Yea, idk you fire this House untill you're safe baby.

Deally?

Yes, now baby let me wash you, and dress you.

Noo i want daddy cuddles

Now? But let bath and let me change the bedsheets okay, after that we can cuddle the whole day.

Deally?

Yes, now come come, let me pick you up.

Aww daddy is so cuteiii...

Noo, my baby is more cute.

Yaa,

(After finish the bath yoongi change the bedsheets, and feed hobi is food, and the day both cuddles untill the night)  

( so how is this chapter? How are you army's 💜love you so much 💜take care you're self 💜and please like and comments )