chapter 18

( in this chapter i  write some words related to rape , not fully, i skip the part,because i know that's  a sensitive topic.so   still  you're uncomfortable  then skip this chapter 🥲, )

Hobi pov

When i go to upstair, i see yoongi hyung their looking so mad, what happen to him, when he get home he looked the same, maybe jimin presences make him mad? But that's too much  isn't  it? Jimin is my friend... I,... When i enter the room he look at me like iam his pray, his eyes  and face look so red from anger, idk i feel like dizzy, i felt like my leg's  give up, his cold looking is not good at all, i never see him this much anger, i Gulp my saliva,

Hyung... What ( before i complete my sentence he slap me )

( slap)

( slap)

(. Slap)

Hyung (  crying )

Shut up bitch, just shut up, how slut you are?

What?

Ohh now acting like a innocent kid, you slut, how many dick you suck? Or you prefer riding them or you prefer that pounding on the little hole?

Hyung what ( slap)

Shut the fuck up!!

Tell me what do you like most, and tell me who is you're favourite daddy,? Jimin or someone, ohh you have a hot secretary right what is his name... Ahhmm ya jack, he is you're favourite daddy? His dick is better than mine? He also eat you're small dick??

Stop it hyung stop it!!!!!! Jack is brother to me and jimin he is my best friend.

Ohh really, still deny the fact that you're a fucking slut, and manage to offense? Pathetic bitch.

Stop it ( crying badly, now he can't breath properly, he already have a sensitive heart now its feel like its  burning in fire, and his body felt numb)

Crying, are you really crying now? Why are you crying thats finally i found you're creepy secret, i find you're true Colors? Then don't cry, i never let you go that's easily.

No hyung ( hiccups )i... I

What, happend, where is you're toung go? When i fucking you, you scream like their is no tomarrow? (Smirk ) now what? Out of lie? Huh? You're are not planned for this right at least tonight, right?

N -o,

Hmm, then before i come, you and jimin, what are both of you doing here? Fucking? Or

Noo... Noo nooo!!!

Ohhh ohh getting angry at me, how dare you( kicking on his stomach )

( hobi got on his knees,he got a great kick, he can't get up because of sudden pain in his lower region )

P ai n

What.. Thats just a small kick, its just starting.so now tell me about you hosuck, tell me the real you're self.

Iam... Ahhh!!!iam not lying anything hyung!! Please belive me... Please i am begging you.

What? Then are you saying, you're a angel, and honest towards me, a loyal husband?

Hm

Say yes or not

Yes (slap)

Then let me show you something, and answer again.

((Show the video of jihope kissing in the college backyard ))

Now tell me? What is this, ohh you're just looking at him. at you're BEST FRIEND!! Answer me!!!

I i ~~

((Yoongi  pull hobi by his hair and drag him to the bed ))

Now its time for fun. i make sure that you feel hell, and let you know that who is minyoongi, how worst he can do thigs to his slaves,

A/pov

Yoongi take hobi on the bed, and tied his legs and hands on the bed side. Slap him uncountable times,. Along the night, skin slapping sounds and counties cry only sound heard from the whole mansion

( skip the part. You know why )

( morning )

Yoongi pov

When i wake up, i see myslef on my tee shirt and short and other side of bed that bitch is sleeping, how ungrateful he is,! I dream a small happy family with him, but he is a total jerk! Who have innocent face and cheap character, strippers are better than him. I got up and make my self to ready to go office, whan iam getting ready he is still sleeping, maybe iam too much hard for him, but he deserve it right? Maybe more than? Iam not gonna leave him that easly, i have planned something for him tonight, i can't wait. Last time i look at him, his face look pale, his eyes look puff from the continues crying, ( scoff ) ugly.

**** ***

Jimin pov

Its already noon, now we have a big business meeting, we all are waiting for hobi but he is no where to found. Where is he? Why is he getting late? Its really important meeting... Why is getting late? I called him so many times but its switched off, maybe he forget to charge? I call his secretary but he also don't know where is hobi, maybe he is sick? Then definitely he will informed someone to attende this meeting? I know that he will not forget this meeting but....?now the meeting started, i shrugg the negative thought and attende the meeting.

( time skip)

After the meeting i lost my patience, i call him last time, now also its switched off, now iam getting worried  as heell. I got to car and drive off to his house, when i get their no one is their? But hobi car is parkes in the car porch. So he is still here? And yoongi car is not here? So hobi is alone.

Hobi? Hobi? Are you their??.

No one is here? Then i go to upstairs, and find his bed room, when i open the door i lost my  sense, hobi is naked in the bes and his body full of marks, some of biting marks, and some beaten marks. And  his cheeks have handprints of hard slaps? Then i notice something on the bed sheet..BLOOD?? What the hell? Its from his lower part. And he is not breathing properly? When i pick him his body feels cold!i put my coat on him and take him bridal style and rush towards my car and take him to the hospital.my mind full of thoughts. Who did this to him, the fucking MINYOONGI???  If that him then I will  fucking kill him today!!!.how dare he can do this to hobi, his husband, last time hobi told me that yoongi love him right? Is this his love?. Idk what to do only i can do drive fast, i hope nothing bad gonna happen to my sunshine.

(   surprise 💜.. How is this chapter? Iam still improving 🥲. Love you army 💜. Please like and comments 💜. )