chapter 30

( hlo army, i know everyone is sad and worried about hobi, me too. But we need support his decision, we know that he is  a strong person,and he is not alone thier jin hyung will be thier , so don't worry guyz our sun and moon will be fine  ( i hope so 🥲) so guyz please   support him and pray for his health until he come back after 2 years form  the military service, not only  for him for our moon too 🙂)

days passes, sope life was better and happy,

(

one week later)

yoongi pov

me and hobi are watching Netflix, telling the truth the movie was hella boaring, but my sunshine is happy with that so i have no problem with that. everything is going between us is smooth now, my babys health is totally fine, and our both parents are happy, and our company is also moving smoothly. so no more worries, the only one is Rose, but i belive in tae so now iam just chilling the time, its been a week, mostly when tae get a job like this he will finish with in days, he never take this much time. idk why he is taking a whole damn week, maybe he is busy with something or he forget about this mission, ahh my head is spinning, nevermind,  now i wanns focus on my baby, that all i want. while i drink the Sprite and watching the movie i got a call from kookie, but why he is calling me in the midnight, its odd, maybe.... so i pick the call..

((📲))

hyung where are you

kookie are you okay? what happend?

hyung tae is kidnapped.

what ( when i talking with kookie, hobi look at my worried face, so i lie to him, "ahh its about business baby, you can watch the movie, let me continue this call please, its very urgent ".... ohh okay hyung, then i got up from the couch to my bed room )

kookie you need to relax, you're date is near so calm down first and tell me clearly what happend.

okay, hyung he was kidnapped by Rose bodyguards, they call me and tell me that, they will kill him if you don't attend he calls again. hyung please attend her calls and tell her leave tae....

kookie, you trust me right?

ye   ~~ yes hyung.

fine, then i promise you no matter what happend tae will be fine and tomarrow morning he will be  thier, do you understand.

yes but..

no but now calm down and eat something and sleep well, when you wake up tae will be there, alright.

okay,

good night kookie.

********

yoongi pov

shit shitt.... ahh ohh god wtf i do now, no matter what i will help tae and i will never let them hurt him. ahh that bitch Rose, she gonna pay for all this, just wait and see.

a/pov

suddenly yoongi got a message form Rose

" meet me in our secret place,with in half an hour or else you know what will happen.and don't be over smart, i won't hurt you're handsome friend, so for his safety come here alone.  bye bye daddy "

yoongi pov,

how can she do that, ohh god please help tae,  if anything happend to him i am gonna kill her with my bare hand, idc if anything happend to me but i know she never hurt me if she want that she can do that from the start, she is planning something big, iam not a fool to believe her trap, but idk what she is planning, but i dont have any other choice, so i need to go ohh!!! shit iam gonna late...