explanations 😊

(so this is not a chapter, recently someone commets that they are confused about the story that's why i details the characters and the situations,  their personality, the reasons behind thier character, and the story line. please army please like the chapter 💜🥲i get so many reads but  didn't get any likes 🙂. i feel so sad now, so please like and comments,)

 i feel so sad now, so please like and comments,)

yoongi

cold, mafia, PSYCO. after married with hobi, he changed alot, like now he know what is love the real love.and his past relationship with Rose was toxic. at first it was friendship with benefit's. after one year Rose have started to manipulate him, slowly slowly yoongi have a feeling towards her too. but as you know yoongi never have a true feeling towards her but his physco mind  have a possession on her, he think she is the one for him and she only love him, he is blinded by her fake love, untill he married our sunshine 😊.for couple months  of sope wedding she make yoongi to hate hobi and make him hurt, few months later yoongi finally realises his true self,   falling love with hobi he realised   her true face. her personality  and how she manipulate him. currently sope are good terms 💜love each other so much, care for each other, but still they have a problem it was Rose. but now they don't care her at all,.....

              **************

JUNGHOSEOK

a little one but now he changed alot, because his littlespace will come out when he can't control his emotions or high pressure, now his life was smooth so he have often goes to littlespace.
he have so many crushes since childhood but his first love was JIMIN. but he got rejected ( in first few chapter it explains well) so after that he started to move on, then he got married mr. min yoongi the heartless mafia, few months are really had for him, sometimes yoongi hurt him physically sometimes mentally. after few months they get along well.
he already know that yoongi have relationship with Rose, and he also know that she was a bitch but he never try to interference their relationship, he kept silent 💜.days passes,  about sope relation they have good terms but yoongi have doubt on him like he have a bad other relationship with jimin, and Rose make the situation worst, but after hobi pregrency everything between them solved. yoonmin also get to close each other like friends. and now sope are like new married couples....