CHAPTER 5 - DETENTION -

CHAPTER 5 -

Roselyn.

- The Next Morning-

I put on some bronzer on my forehead and then a little bit of mascara on my lashes, before changing into fresh clothes.

After taking my bag, I quietly walked downstairs, hopeful I wouldn't attract attention

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and a little snack out of the fridge.
My hunger was huge, since I haven't ate for almost 24 hours.
Quietly, I walked out of the kitchen and right do the front door.
I made it out of the house without seeing my mom or Brody.
A little relived, I walked to the bus stop and got on the bus a few moments later.

Around 10 minutes later, I got off the bus and walked inside the school building.
With the snack I had brought from home in my hands, I walked to my locker and collected some books, before taking a bite of the snack.
It felt good to have something in my tummy.

A few minutes later I walked into class and looked to the table, I had been seated at yesterday.
On the table sitting, there was a guy I didn't know.
On my chair, there was Erling sitting with wide open legs.

A little insecure, I walked towards both of them

It didn't take long, until Erling had noticed me.
Without hesitation, he got up from my chair, so I could sit down.
I looked at him, forming a very small smile.
That's all I was capable of.
Quietly, I sat down on the chair and put my books on my side of the table.
Erling had now sat down on his own chair and the guy he'd been talking to left to sit at his table, which was placed two rows in front of us.

When someone suddenly entered the classroom, I looked up to see Gaby.
I met Gaby yesterday in my first class.
She wasn't alone.
She was with a dark, brown-haired guy.
Both of them sat down in the first row.

"Good morning, students." Mr. Miller entered the classroom and immediately went to his desk.

Seconds later, class started.