CHAPTER 19 - ALONE -

TW

CHAPTER 19 - ALONE -

ROSELYN.

Brody didn't visit me tonight.
Thank god, he didn't.
My abdomen was still hurting from yesterday.
I knew it was my own fault for not coming come that night, but my anxiety had taken the upper hand.

The next morning, I woke up feeling less pain in my body, but it was still there.
I went into the bathroom and freshened up in there before looking at my bruise on my face.
It was still there, but had lost some color.
Nevertheless, I applied some concealer on my bruise and my face in total.
My curls I put into a high, messy bun before walking back into my room.
From my closet, I took some clothes out and quickly put them on top of my black underwear.

It wasn't cold at all, today

But I needed to cover up my bruises and my body in general.
The moment, I would feel a men's eyes on me, I'd freak out.
I'd panic.
Knowing that there are men out there who are just like Brody, scared me to death.
Knowing that if it wasn't Brody, it might be someone else.
A scary, real thought.

I took my bag and quietly walked downstairs.
From the living room, I heard voices.
They were drunk voices.
I tried to be as quiet as possible to not attract attention.
Therefore I skipped the kitchen again, even though my thirst and hunger was killing me.

I snuck out the door and quickly walked to the bus stop.
About 5 minutes later, I got inside the bus and sat down on an empty seat.
Meanwhile, I took out my book and began reading.
It calmed me down in anxious or nervous situations.
Reading was my safe haven.

Not too long after, I stood in front of my locker while Gaby and Brenda were talking about a party which was coming up.
"You're coming, too, Rose, right?"
Brenda asked, suddenly.
The whole time I was worried they were gonna ask me.
"Uhm." I mumbled before closing my locker and putting the book into my bag.
"Yeah?" She looked at me, excited.
"I-I'm not sure." I sighed, quietly. "I'm not a party person, you know that".

"You know what I say to that, Rose." Gaby grinned.
"Everybody is, but...-"

"... Not everybody knows it, yet." Brenda finished Gabys sentence in laughter.

It made me giggle, too.
"Come on. I promise this time, we won't get drunk."
Gaby said, smiling awkwardly.
"Maybe a little." Brenda said, grinning.
I didn't wanna ruin their mood or their plans, so I willed in, again, without thinking of the consequences this would bring.
Sometimes my mouth was quicker than my head.
And mostly I regretted that painfully.

"Hey, Rose."
Suddenly, a tall boy appeared behind Brenda and Gaby.
I looked behind the both of them and spotted Erling.

Both, Gaby and Brenda turned around and started grinning

"We'll leave you to it." Gaby grinned, grabbed Brenda's hand and pulled her with her.
I looked after the both of them and inwardly, cursed them out for leaving me alone with Erling.
"You got time today?"
Quickly, I looked back to him and stared at his face.
"W-what?"
My body got stiff.
"You got time for a Spanish tutor lesson?"

Oh, god.
Right.
Tutoring.
I forgot about that already.
"Uh, yeah. When?"

"At 6:30?" He looked at me in question. "I've got a game before, so I can't make it any sooner than that." He explained.
Quietly, I nodded.
"Good." He softly smiled. "I'm gonna be there."
That's the last thing he said, before walking by me and leaving me standing in the hallways.
What had I gotten myself into?
A tutor lesson with Erling?
Alone?
Today?

Oh, damn it. I hoped, I wouldn't regret it.

As soon the day was over, I had taken the bus home and laid down on my bed tired.
Before going home, I had bought some snacks for me to hide in my room, so I wouldn't have to leave it to eat.
Sometimes, it was better to only stay up here.

It was only 3:00 pm, so I decided to take a little nap to be more awake when Erling would come by.

I woke up around 6:25 pm.
Oh, god. He would be here soon, and I couldn't let him get to the bell.
Quickly, I got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom to freshen up.
Once, I checked if my bruise was still covered, I walked downstairs, silently and went to the door.
I walked outside and went to the driveway to wait there for Erling.

But, even minutes later, there was no sight of Erling.
A little restless, I stared at the time on my phone.
I didn't have Erling's number, so I couldn't call him.
The longer I waited outside, the more worried I got about Brody noticing, my absence.

"Roselyn!"

I flinched by the sound of that angry, familiar voice.
Quickly, I turned around and looked at Brody walking towards in quick motions.
"What the hell are you doing here?!"
He seemed to be mad.
Very mad.
"Trying to sneak out again? To your boyfriend?"

Quickly, I shook my head. "N-no. I don't have a boyfriend, I-I promise."

"Get inside." He hissed underneath his breath.
My eyes watered.
No, please, no.

Shakily, I walked back inside the house and heard loud footsteps following me inside until the door was closed behind us.
"Upstairs." He commanded.
I did, as he wanted.
There was no point in resisting.

When we arrived in my room, he closed the door behind us and started undressing himself.
I lowered my head and tried to imagine something else.

Suddenly, his cold hands grabbed me by the fabric of my hoodie before he quickly pulled it over my head. His eyes looked greedy.

"You're so goddamn hot, Roselyn."
He moaned in my ear while penetrating me.
My eyes were closed, while I felt his disgusting hands on my naked boobs.
He squeezed them hard before giving me one last hard push.

"Oh, fuck." He moaned before the penetration stopped.
He got up from me and put on his clothes.
I cried in pain.
"Stop fucking crying all the time. It's making me sick." He spit in my direction before leaving my room with a loud door bang.
I flinched by the sound of that.
Silently, crying I covered myself with the blanket and closed my eyes.