CHAPTER 23 - SNEAKING OUT -

TW

CHAPTER 23

ROSELYN.

His eyes stayed on mine for I don't know how long.
It was only Mr. Miller who had brought us back into reality. "Turn your books to page 401, please."
By the commanding voice of his, I instantly turned my head away and tried concentrating on the tasks.

I stood in front of my house.
Nervously, I played with the keys in my hands.
I knew, beating around time wouldn't help me today.
I had to face him sooner or later.
With shaky hands, I opened the front door and hesitantly walked inside.
Quietly, I closed the door behind me.
Maybe, he wasn't home.
Maybe, he wouldn't await me.

My hope was instantly extinguished, when I felt cold,  big hands grabbing both of my upper arms from behind, only to roughly press me against the closed front door.
With my face pressed against the hard, wood door, I started whimpering.
Brody ran his hand down to my jeans and tried opening my zipper from behind with only one hand, while his other hand pressed me against the door by my back.
He succeeded and quickly pulled down my pants.
Tears rolled down my cheeks, foreshadowing what would happen any second.
Brody pressed me against the door more harder, before pulling down my slip as well.
I could hear him now, opening his belt and pulling his pants down.

I couldn't stop myself from crying any more tears.
"Shut up." He demanded, before roughly penetrating me from behind.
I cried out in pain and fear. My body was pressed against the front door in front of me again and again with strong pushes.

I was laying on the floor, feeling pain in my abdomen while I continued to shed tears.
Brody had just left the house to meet his friend, which meant nothing else than getting wasted.
With effort, I managed to get up from the floor and limp my way upstairs.

I laid down on my bed, once I had pulled my slip and jeans up. I wanted to shower, but I didn't have the power to do that.
So, I didn't.
I just closed my eyes and let the tears fall.

- next morning -

My abdomen still hurt, my eyes were red and a little swollen from crying.
But, I couldn't help it.
I had to go to school, otherwise I'd just be around Brody longer than necessary.

I made my way into the bathroom and washed my face, before putting concealer on my not so visible bruise anymore, and then fixed my curls.

My feet carried me back into my room where I put on some fresh, black underwear and new clothes.