Chapter 2

It has been a week since Summer started and we didn't waste a second of it. We played and swam in the ocean, played some volleyball, went for a sunbathe, etc.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated and a message popped up.

'The guys and I are gonna head to the beach for some volley. You wanna come?' -Zac

I grinned and yelled out into the bathroom where Irene was changing. "Ryn, it's volley time!"

Zac is a guy we met a few days after we got settled in Irene's uncle's beach house. We were innocently laying down on the beach on our towels when a volley ball flew past my head and landed on Irene's head. I got up off my towel, ready to give the guy who threw that ball a large chunk of my fist when it suddenly turned into a volleyball challenge because one of Zac's friend is a dickhead and has an ego larger than Canada.

Long story short, I complied to his challenge and manage to beat his sorry ass. What can I say, having two brothers do has it's perks. Zac's friend which I soon learned is called Ray was, least to say, humiliated beyond measure.

Lucky for me, the dude finally snapped out of it and apologized for being a douche. His words not mine, I'm not even kidding, it was his exact words. 'I'm sorry for being a douche.' Mhm, got it all memorized. Even recorded. Yep. Never gonna let it go.

I quickly got up from the couch and headed for the closet and put on my bikini before covering up with shorts and a crop top. I cracked my knuckles and stretched for good measure, hearing some satisfying cracks. I know that you're thinking I'm over-reacting but it was necessary.

These guys won't go easy on me after knowing I can play and when I say they won't go easy on me, they won't hold back and let me tell you, these guys have so much stamina that it's not even supposed to be humane.

Irene walked in, more like barged into, my room with a duffel bag already slung on her shoulder. "You ready?" She quirked an eyebrow. "What's in the duffel bag?" I questioned cautiously, there might be a wild cat in there that she pitied and might jump out and scratch my eye out for all I know, literally. She took in a wild squirrel that looked like it's baby squirrel got murdered under her watch, and it's not the one that mourns over their child either. Yeah, you could say I freaked out real bad.

She rolled her eyes at me, "Chill Ky, it's just some snacks that I'll devour while watching your game." She waved off my suspicion and I grabbed the duffel bag, zipping it open and did a quick inspection to check if there are some wild animals, keeping my face a safe distance away from it in case anything jumps out. When nothing came out to claw my face out, I closed it and handed it back to her after a quick look and nodded my head in approval. She rolled her eyes at my paranoid nature and walked out of the room with me following her, carrying my own duffel bag.

Irene isn't gonna play because she has never been interested in any sort of sport so she spend her time watching and cheering me on so you can say I have my personal cheerleader. Well, cheerleader without the outfit and complicated moves because she's just too lazy to do those jumps and turns.

We exited the house and locked it before walking to the volleyball net where we first met the guys. There were 5 in total along with Zac. You already know Ray and then there's the Fiasco brothers, not the cliché twins, just brothers. Then you have sweet little Benny, Zac's younger version. He's this cute little boy with a bowl haircut and he has that ability to light up the room when he laughs or smile. Cheesy, I know, but it's true.

Benny would sit at the side and play with Irene when the game starts and keep her company that's probably why she brought the Avengers miniature toys in her duffel bag. I smiled at the thought, that boy is just so dang cute.

We waited for the boys to come, passing the time by opening our phones and surfing through pinterest while sitting under the big tree nearby. About a few minutes after we started fangirling about cute, hot, british guys, the boys came bounding towards us. Benny was leading them, running (well, I think he's running) towards us with his hands reaching out to the both of us while squealing and giggling.

"Iwene, Kyie! You came!" He squealed as he got close enough to leap into our open arms as we have a group hug. "Of course we came, little one. We wouldn't miss the chance to meet you." I cooed and he giggled as my fingers reached out and tickled him. "Stawp! *giggle* it tickles Kyie!" He squealed and tried to slap my hand away.

"What? No love for us?" Matt asked from behind Benny, he's the older Fiasco brother. "Hey, guys!" I greeted them with a grin. "Why does Benny get all the hugs? Me want hugs too!" Vince whined at Irene and me. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the Fiasco brothers. More like Fiasco babies.

I looked at all of them, acknowledging them all with a smile and wave while Irene soon got busy with Benny, introducing him to the Avenger figurines after she greeted the guys. I suddenly caught a glimpse of an unfamiliar face between the guys and I smiled at him, "Hey, I'm Kylie." I introduced myself, if this guy was a friend of Zac then I might as well be nice.

He returned my smile, showing his dimples on each cheek and I silently awed, the dude has dimples! His eyes were bright green and he's got blonde hair unlike Zac's deep blue and brown mob of hair.

"I'm Julian but you can call me Jules, they all do." I nodded at that and Zac filled me in on the details that Julian decided to leave out such as that he's Ray's 1st cousin and Zac's 2nd cousin.

After the introductions, we divided ourselves into two groups which ended up with Matt, Julian and me versus the others. Irene was semi-cheering and semi- fangirling. I have no idea how she did it but she managed explaining Avenger to little Benny (which included her squealing once in a while) and cheered me on in the same time. So it went kind of like, "Yeah, unfortunately Loki didn't appear in Age of Ultron but you should've seen him - GO BEAT THEIR ASSES KY! You can do this shit! - in the first movie, he was like 'I AM A GOD!' but got smashed by hulk repeatedly the second after. It was - YOU'RE GONNA WIN THIS KY! I KNOW YOU WILL! WHOOO - hilarious. And epic. Definitely epic."

Yeah.. Let's just say the guys weren't used to it yet and started staring at her like she was nuts. I resisted the urge to face palm myself. It was hard but I managed.

We started the game soon after with Ray smirking at me, "You're going down, missy! I held back before, it's not happening again."

I smirked back at him, "Bring it."

Benny blew his tiny little whistle and Zac surfed the ball. And the game was on.

•~•~•

So that's the crew. Who do you think she's gonna fall in love with??

Guess you just gotta find out in the next chapter..