Chapter 9

I stalked up towards the Mira chic. Who the fuck does she thinks she is, striding up here like she owned the place and talked shit about my dying best friend?! I grabbed the front of her expensive looking blouse. "You better keep yourself in check because one more word. Just one more. If you dare say another shit about Irene, I will beat the shit out of you. You have my word." I threatened her lowly as I stared into her cold and cruel eyes. "I'd like to see you try. By how puny you look, you wouldn't dare." I knew that was a lie. I look nothing puny. My arms weren't muscly but they weren't bony either and my waist may look small but it's medium-ish and I have distinct abs under the shirt I was wearing, "but I wouldn't blame you for that, you probably might as well be friend-less. No one to be there and chide you on your unhealthy being since they're too pre-occupied lazing off in some hospital bed. What a bitch, no?" She asked, ticking off the things she's pointing out with mock obliviousness.

I growled at her lowly, wrong move bitch, wrong move. I raised my fist and sent it to her flawless face that is soon going to be marred. I heard a sickening crack and a cry come out of her but no, I wasn't done. "That was for scaring Benny, making him cry and hitting him," I growled at her and sent another punch flying, followed by me kneeing her abdomen. "That's for discouraging Vince in defending Irene," I seethed and my fist landed on her already-bruised-and-bloody-face one last time, "and that was for bad-mouthing, insulting, degrading my parabatai!" I yelled at her as Zac grabbed me and shoved me to the table. "That's enough!" He yelled as security came running towards us hurriedly.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to leave the building," he told me as he helped me up from the floor after getting shoved by Zac. "Kyie! No! It's not her fault officer! She's been pwovoked by that wady ova thewy!" Benny shouted as he came bounding up towards me and jumped into my arms. "Pwease don't hut my siste," he pleaded with the officer and like any other person, the officer's cold and guarded expression cracked a bit when Benny spoke up.

"Don't worry, little man. I won't hurt your sister. I just need to escort he out of the mall, will that be okay with you?" He asked gently although he could've just dragged me our without permission from Benny. Benny nodded but raised his finger, "Okhay, but onie if I can come too!" He conditioned and the officer nodded condescendingly. "Alright."

So they did. Escort me out, that is. Along with the other guys, following behind but without me knowing, Zac and the girl. I caught his eye and they held regret in them but I looked back with emotionless eyes. My emotions were guarded and I didn't care what he thought. He didn't even try to defend Irene, for fuck's sake. There is no way in hell am I going to apologize for beating the crap out of his bitch.

"How dare you touch me, much less hurt me?! You bitch! You will pay! Zac, look at what she did to my face!" She whined to Zac and of course pretty boy over here rushed to her side to tend to her plastic face. The guys surrounded me, "Are you alright? Are you hurt? I swear if you broke something, I'm going to beat the shit out of that asshole." Ju-ju growled and the guys nodded as Vince sent a mean glare to the couple but I stopped them, "Guys, I'm fine. I just want to go back to the hospital and see Irene," I told them with a small and weak smile. "Alright, but are you sure you're not hurt?" Ju-ju asked once more, concern about my well-being and I smiled at that. He's just too sweet, "Positive. Besides, it was worth it." I told him as I sneaked a peek at the girl's bruised face. They all nodded in agreement as Benny held my hand and we walked to the car.

"Hey guys, where are you going?" Zac yelled after us. "Far away from your bitch, that's where we're going!" Ray sassed as he closed the door of the cab and the driver pulled away. We stayed silent for a while but I couldn't keep my curiosity so I asked them the question that's been in my head the second that girl popped up.

"Who was she?" I asked them and their expressions turned dark and shadowed in sync. "She's Mira Tenisee. A childhood friend of ours," Ray told me sullenly as the guys grimaced, seeming to live back their childhood. "Was she always like that?" I asked them and they all nodded, "She has latched onto Zac and acted like an innocent girl, blaming us if something goes wrong and Zac would believe her, us in the wrong. It's always been like that. She's like a little sister Zac feels like he needs to protect which is ironic, really, since she's the one who has been terrorizing us." Ju-ju explained to me and Benny held up a finger.