FINALE

"Come on, don't just stand around! We have a convention to attend," Ju-ju hollered in the distance as I looked away from the souvenir shop. I flashed him a bright smile. It was a day after my birthday and I'm now in Dallas. I figured that I'll try my best to be my old self just for today. For Irene.

I jogged towards where Ju-ju was standing and linked my arm in his. No, we weren't exactly dating but I'm warming up towards him. I'm not ready to be in a relationship right now, what with the events that happened in my life.

Today is also coincidentally the last day of Summer and tomorrow, I'm going back to wherever I come from and school. I shook the thought off as soon as it came. No, I should be living this day to the most that I can ever live any day without Irene. I'm gonna enjoy today, for both of us.

"Ready?" Ju-ju asked me as we approached the entrance. "As I'll ever be." I stated firmly with a smile and nod at him before looking at the door. I released a shaky breath and stepped inside.

The cheers and chatter filled the hall. It was filled with so much joy and excitement and I can't help but smile. It was just as Irene and I pictured it would be. We took our seats and I set my purse on my lap before looking around the hall. Saying it was packed was an understatement. People were streaming in from the entrance and the crew were running back and forth, getting chairs.

"Good Morning!" The guy with a mask on the stage shouted into the microphone and I cringed a bit at the loudness but regained my composure.

"I can't hear you," he told us in a sing-song voice. I couldn't help but feel that his voice was familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it and it was not until he took off the mask that the crowd went wild with squeals and chatter once again. Richard Speight Effin Jr was standing on the stage. I was finally looking at him in a form other than pixels!

I can't help but squeal with the others and kept on hitting Ju-ju's arm making him wince once in a while. "Violent woman," he grumbled under his breath while rubbing his arm making me smile at him sheepishly before looking at Richard once again. "Well, because I am a very kind-hearted person, I am not going to blabber around and call out the stars of this show. Come out here you overgrown Moose!" I swear I didn't even breathe when Jared Padalecki came out with Jensen on his back, waving like he's Queen Elizabeth.

"If this is a dream, I will literally kill anyone who wakes me up," I yelled to Ju-ju over the noise and Ju-ju grinned cheekily before pinching me, making me yelp and glower at him. "Bitch," I slapped his arm playfully and he bumped his shoulder with mine. "You know you love me," he flirted with an exaggerated wink and I fake gagged and flipped my hair dramatically, "You wish."

"Hi guys! Thanks for coming!" Jensen's voice came through the speakers and the females in the room went wild and Jensen playfully gave Jared a smug look. Jared neared his own mic to his lips before greeting us and the crowd went wilder and it was his turn to send a smirk to Jensen's way and while all this happened, Misha strolled in and watched. The crowd cheered when they saw Misha and Jared and Jensen turned to glare at him together. Misha opened his arms like he was embracing our way of greeting him and we all laughed at their childishness and I swear I was on cloud nine.

Soon after Jim Beaver, Mark Sheppard and Mark Pellegrino came onto the stage and after a few jokes and talks, the questions started being thrown. It started simple, from favorite color to food and then it started getting more complex. "What was it like to get to know each other?" I didn't really listened to that one since I began to tune out and think of a question to ask. After a few moment after answering that question they asked for the next one and hands raised instantly.

"Hmm. What about you? The one with red plaids, sitting on the upper row beside the guy with the black dinosaur shirt. I love the outfit," Jared hummed and chuckled to himself. I looked around as he pointed towards my row and I looked around but noticed people were looking at me. I looked down to my shirt and saw that I was wearing plaids that were a dark red and black then I looked at Ju-ju and saw that he was wearing his Jurassic Park T-shirt.

After a moment of silence with me being puzzled, I pointed to myself with a quirked eyebrow. "Yes, you. With the brown straight hair," Richard urged and I blushed, standing up and someone gave me the microphone. I cleared my throat before clicking my tongue to check if it was on.

"I wanted to know whether you ever had a mutual friend who was a part of the Supernatural family that passed because of cancer and if it's not too much to ask, I also want to know how you guys took the news." I asked with a timid voice but clear enough for them to hear.

Jim took the question and answered with, "Yeah, we did actually. His name was Kim Manners and he had always pulled pranks on us so he was a natural butt of this show. Many of you might not know him because he was the director and an executive producer of this show so he was kind of behind the scenes kind of guy. He was a great guy despite the pranks. He was diagnosed with lung cancer on the beginning of Season 4 and it was definitely hard for all of us."

The crowd awed at Jim's statement and Misha, being Misha threw a question back at me on the back story of that question and I had to suppress bursting onto tears on the spot. "Her name was Irene. She was a great friend, the best actually. She passed not too long ago and she actually bought the tickets to this convention for my birthday present. She introduced me to Supernatural and she is a Misha minion," I looked pointedly to Misha who had a gentle smile on his face,"and I know she's watching from up there. I know she would love you guys more if given the chance to be here and yeah..." I finished and realized that tears were already streaming down my cheeks and I was in the verge of sobbing my heart out.

The guys came down from the stage and climbed the stairs to my row and took turns in giving me a hug.

"I'm sure she was a great minion," Misha said jokingly and I gave out a shaky breath and chuckled lightly while nodding.

"You have no idea."