CHAPTER 1

(WELLO THERE! JUST AN FYI I GO BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN FIRST AND THIRD-PERSON WRITING! EASIER FOR ME BUT JUST COMMENT WHICH IS EASIER TO READ...

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS!)

.

.

.

.

.

Background story??? (IDK what it's called but here it is...)

         You were cousins with the Haninozuka and the Morinozuka family (through marriage). Your last name is Muto which means MU "military, martial" and TO  meaning "wisteria" (it's a flower, btw). You were the second oldest in your family. Kaizen meaning improvement/ change for the better (older brother) was the oldest of 4 siblings. He was in his third year. He was sweet and caring, always there for you when you needed someone. You had two younger siblings which were twins one boy and one girl. The Jiro means second son (boy) and Ryoko which means dragon (girl). Jiro was only a minute older than Ryoko. They were two years younger than you.

It was your first day at Ouran High School. You were in an all-girls boarding school for martial arts and for the 2 last year. You had graduated early since you were an adequate student with straight A's and was one the top three best fighters in the school. You still had three years of high school to go. It had been two weeks since the first day of school, but you caught a bad cold so you couldn't make it.

Two weeks later your first day at Ouran:

Kaizen a.k.a Kai: Com'on y/n let's go!

Y/n: Coming!

"I have to get to class don't worry you'll find your way around! BYEEE LOVE YOU Y/N!!!" Kai shouted, running towards his class.

You stood in front of the school watching Kai fade away as he ran further and further. You started having a panic attack. They were pretty common. You zoned out a little and just stood there trying to catch your breath when you heard a voice.

Orange-haired guy 1: Hello???

Orange-haired guy 2: Are you okay???

You look to see who was talking to you. They were two orange-haired guys, twins you assumed.

Y/n: Hi, sorry, yes I'm fine-

Orange-haired guy 1: You don't look so good...

Orange-haired guy 2: Are you sure?

Y/n: I don't know to be honest...

Orange-haired guy 1: What's your name? This is my brother Kaoru- (pointing to Kaoru)

Orange-haired guy 2: This is my brother Hikaru (pointing to Hikaru)

Hikaru and Kaoru: And we are the Hitachiin twins!

Y/n: I'm Y/N nice to meet you!

Hitachiin Twins: Nice to meet you too y/n!

Y/n: If you guys have time right now can you help me find the main office? I need to get my schedule.

Hitachiin Twins: FOLLOW US!

They said in unison, each grabbing one arm and pulling me with them to wherever the main office was. We appeared in front of the main office within minutes.

Hitachiin Twins: WE'RE HERE!!!

Y/n: Thank you for your help Hikaru and Kaoru

You say with a friendly smile before heading inside the office.