CHAPTER 4

The next day I went to school and hung out with the Hikaru and Kaoru.  It was the end of the day and we were walking towards music room 3 where I was to meet everyone in the Host Club.  

Y/n: So who's going to be there?

Hikaru: Two other girls, Kyoya and Honey-Sempai asked these two other girls to join so yeah.

Kaoru: Don't worry it's nothing hard, all you gotta do is talk to guys and- 

"Flirt with them," Hikaru said finishing off Kaoru's sentence.

Y/n: Um, I don't know how to flirt...

Hikaru: We've got time about 5 minutes. I have an idea!

Y/n: What is it?

Hikaru: You can practice flirting on Kaoru!

Y/n: Okay then, what do I do?

Hikaru showed you a demonstration must've been one of there acts that they do in front of the guest.

Hikaru: Simple like that! You try y/n!

Y/n: Um okay then?

You felt nervous but didn't know why... You just decided to try and do what Hikaru did but in your own way.  You backed Kaoru up into the wall behind him.  

"Hey cutie," Kaoru said smirking down at you.  He was only a head taller than you.  You walked up closer to him and put your finger on his lips.

"Shhh you're cute," you say and stared into his eyes while playing with his tie.  "You're mine," you said with a wink, pulling his tie and then letting go as you walked towards music room 3.  You stopped at the door and turned around to face an amazed Hikaru and a bright red Kaoru.

Y/n: Like that?

Hikaru started clapping at your performance, "YES!"

Y/n: Kaoru you okay? You feel warm do you need to go to the nurse's office?

Kaoru: N-no I-I'm f-fine...

"Your stuttering your words Kaoru," Hikaru said shooting Kaoru a sly smile. Must've been something between them that I didn't understand.  

Y/n: Anyways come on let's go inside and get Kaoru a chair before he faints.

You held Kaoru's hand as you lead the way. Hikaru stood behind him to make sure he was moving.  You opened the door to see 5 guys surrounded by different coloured roses greeting you "Welcome Princess", a blond boy sitting in the middle on a chair stood up to come and greet you. 

(I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING AT THIS POINT TT   I ALSO DON'T KNOW HOW TO FLIRT AND STUFF SO GO WITH IT PLS AND LEAVE IDEAS ON HOW TO FLIRT!)