CHAPTER 5

"Hello, there princess what brings you to the Host Club today," the blond-haired guy said. Before you could answer he continued talking, 

"My name is Tamaki Suoh, but you can call me KING! Now princess what type of guys are you into? The boy Lolita," Tamaki said pointing to Mitsukuni. "The Strong Silent (Wild) type," he continued on pointing to Takashi, "The Cool type," pointing to Kyoya, "The Mischievous (Devil) type," pointing to the twins, "The Natural type," pointing to Haruhi Fujioka. "Or the Princely type," Tamaki said pointing to himself.

At this point, I just walked passed the 'king' and laid Kaoru on the couch with the help of Hikaru. I grabbed Kaoru's water bottle from his bag and tried to make him drink it.

"N/N-CHAN YOU MADE IT!" Mitsukuni said excitedly, jumping onto me and hugging me. I almost fell backward but was thankful Takashi was behind me to catch my fall.

Y/n: "Hey Takashi and Mitsukuni, glad to see you guys too!"

"Good to see you too itoko (cousin) y/n," Takashi said smiling as he patted the top of your head. Takashi picked Mitsukuni up so he'd let go of you.

"Y/n you made it, on time as well unlike Kaizen," Kyoya said. I turned behind to see Kyoya writing inside his black binder as always.

Y/n: Yup, anyways now what?

Kyoya: Well we need all the other two contestants. You've already met Tamaki, but let me introduce you to him.

You nodded and followed Kyoya to where Tamaki was standing.

Kyoya: This is Y/n Muto the only one I was telling you about yesterday. She has agreed to become a host.

Honey: Tama-Chan this is itoko Y/n! I asked her to join too!

Twins: We asked Y/n too!

Tamaki: Then it's settled... FROM TODAY ON YOU ARE A HOST Y/N!!!

"YAY!" Tamaki, Honey, and the twins cheered.

Haruhi: Well since Y/n-Sempai is a host now I don't need to hide the fact that I'm a girl.

Y/n: Don't need to formal Haruhi, we're in the same class.

Haruhi: Really?...

Hikaru: Don't tell me that-

Kaoru: You didn't know Y/n-

Hikaru: Was in our class!

Haruhi: Sorry Y/n-Sempai...

Y/n: It's okay Haruhi, anyways what do you guys do here anyways?

Tamaki: Show us what you've got! Then we'll figure out what type you are! We have guests coming in an hour.

Kyoya came and handed me a uniform. It was like the guy's uniform but instead of pants, it was a black skirt. "I had a chat with the chairman of the school and they've allowed you to wear the boy's uniform and they designed a skirt for you so you don't have to wear the other uniforms that the other ladies wear. You don't have to change into it right now," Kyoya informed me.

Y/n: Thanks Kyo that means I can wear Kaizen's uniform too! I'll just get changed in these.

Kyoya: Kaoru, go show Y/n to the back where she can get changed.

Kaoru nodded and lead the way.

Kaoru: Here, if you need anything just call my name and I'll come.

Y/n: Okay then. Before you go are you okay? You were a little off earlier.

Kaoru's face turned red again it was cute how he gets flustered.