CHAPTER 2

Back at the Hitachiin mansion. It was night time and they were going to turn in for the day.

Kaoru: Hey Hikaru does Y/n seem familiar?

Hikaru: Yeah kind of...

Kaoru: But from where?

Hikaru: I don't know. Her name sounds familiar maybe our mother knows her? Anyways talk tomorrow night Kaoru.

Kaoru: Okay night Hikaru...

The next morning: 

Kaoru's POV:

     I got up early to see if I could find any information on Y/n Muto.  I went online and searched her up.  A bunch of things popped up. The Muto were cousins with the Haninozuka and the Morinozuka. Skilled martial arts champions.  Y/n's parents had very successful businesses.  Her father was a designer and her mother was a model and runs a modeling company.  Y/n had an older brother named Kaizen Muto who was the eldest son in the Muto family and 2 younger siblings that were twins one boy named Jiro and one girl named Ryoko.  

Kaizen was a part of the fencing team and won many awards.  Jiro was an artist (paintings, played instruments stuff like that), and Ryoko... There wasn't much information about her besides that she was a dancer and won many competitions. However, that wasn't the only thing...   Ryoko Muto had been expelled from more than 5 schools since the age of 6 and had been to jail before the number of times wasn't specified though.  She was known as the black sheep of the family.  

Y/n was the eldest daughter and the second oldest in her family.  She's known for modeling on the front of many different magazines but mainly for her parent's companies and volunteers at animal shelters.    There wasn't anything bad about her, everyone loved her. She's the perfect girl!  

When I first saw Y/n she was like a goddess... like an angel that fell out of heaven!  I was star-struck. Her (hair colour) short/long hair, her beautiful (eye colour) eyes I could look into them all day, and her smile is heart melting.  The way she talks is so calming and her voice is like an angel. When she talks it's like there's no one else in the room and all you hear is her soothing voice.  If I could I'd just sit and listen to her ramble about anything and everything. I just met the girl I can't be falling for her! I barely know the girl!  But at that, she'd make a great girlfriend... SNAP OUT OF IT KAORU YOU DON'T KNOW HER... but maybe once I get to know her things may change but why would a gorgeous girl like that go out with a guy like me...

_________________________

(A month later)

The Host Club having a meeting:

Kyoya: Our numbers have gone low compared to the week before.

Tamaki: OH DEAR! OH MY! WHAT SHALL WE DO MOMMY?!

Kyoya: Maybe if we have a female host and then we can get both girls and guys to come.

Honey: I think that's a good idea Kyo-Chan!

Tamaki: THAT'S A FANTASTIC IDEA KYOYA! THEN HARUHI WILL BE CONNECTED TO HER FEMININE SIDE MORE!

Haruhi: Whatever I don't really care if a girl joins or not, but it'd be nice to have someone else besides you 6.

Kaoru: I know someone we can hire.

Hikaru looks at Kaoru and knows who he's thinking of.

Hikaru: YES WE SHOULD HIRE HER!

Honey: Takashi what about Y/n-Chan? She'd be perfect!

Mori: It's up to them Mitsukuni and you'd have to ask y/n first.

Haruhi: Who's y/n, Honey-Sempai?

Kyoya: I already have someone in mind.

Tamaki: WHY DON'T WE HOLD AN ADDITION?! The ladies you all are thinking of we invite them here and we all decide who will be the best host!

Kyoya: Okay then I will call them then. The meeting will be tomorrow here.

Tamaki: Okay then, meeting was dismissed.

Everyone left the room except Kyoya and Tamaki.  They were discussing the club and some other ideas if there's no one that will be the female host.