CHAPTER 14

YOUR DATE:

Y/n: Where are we going?

Kaoru: We'll I remember you saying something about 'peaceful, like a picnic, and we, go on a walk and we go out for a nice dinner'.

Y/n: You remember?

Kaoru: OF course, so we're going to this Italian restaurant and then we'll go on a walk and maybe get dessert, good?

Y/n: I'm excited!  Also, you look very handsome tonight. You clean up well Hitachiin.

"Not so bad yourself Muto.  You look stunning tonight!" Kaoru said, gently placing a kiss on your hand.  Which made you blush and left some butterflies as well.  You and Kaoru held hands and talked the whole ride.  When you guys arrived at your destination, Kaoru got out and opened the door for you. 

Kaoru: Table for two under Hitachiin.

Waiter: Right this way Mr. and Mrs. Hitachiin.

You two stared at each other bright red.  The waiter must've assumed that you two were married since you had a ring on your ring finger and Kaoru was holding your hand.  You followed the waiter to the rooftop.  There were fairy lights everywhere it was breathtaking! 

  There were fairy lights everywhere it was breathtaking! 

(Something like this, but only two chairs and a table)

You and Kaoru sat down and talked.

Kaoru: You know the Host Club's going to have a ball in a couple of weeks.

Y/n: A ball?

Kaoru: You know those fancy parties like in Cinderella she went to a ball, danced with her prince, and ran off into a pumpkin.

Y/n: I know what a ball is, but what do we even do at a ball?

Kaoru: You've never been to one?

Y/n: I've been but I've never hosted one.  

Kaoru: Well we dance with the guest and make sure everyone's having fun.

Y/n: Okay then-

You were cut off by the waiters bringing in your food.  (Too lazy to write this, cuz it's just repeating what everyone would do on a date is really just talk and eat so skip to when the eating is done)

AFTER THE DINNER: 

         You guys were holding hands and walking around the park that was nearby.  The sun had set already and the street lights were on.  Kaoru was telling you about the other dances that the club hosted.  

Kaoru: Oh yeah what were you gonna say before the food came?

Y/n: The ball... Umm well... I can't dance the way you guys usually do...

Kaoru: What do you mean?

Y/n: I can dance hip hop and like those K-pop idols, but I don't know how to slow dance or waltz...

Kaoru: I'll teach you.

He leaned out a hand, and you took it.  He asked permission before he did anything.  You allowed him to put his left hand on your waist and with his right, he held your right hand as he told you to put your left hand on his shoulder.  He told you to follow his steps. You felt bad whenever you stepped on a Kaoru's foot.  You started getting flustered when you kept messing up.

Kaoru: You know you're cute when you get all flustered like that.

Those words made you blush.  You practiced that for five minutes and you were getting the hang of it.  

Kaoru: You've got the hang of it! Want to try the whole dance?

Y/n: Okay...

Kaoru: Crusty, take my hand,  and shall we?

You smiled and nodded, then looked down at your feet to make sure you don't step on his toes.  "My eyes are up here," Kaoru said spinning you slowly. "Don't worry if you step on my feet, you've got this. Keep your eyes focused on me and don't think about messing up. Practice."  You nodded and looked at Kaoru.  He seemed happy and it felt nice.  You started to relax and Kaoru noticed that you weren't as tense.

Kaoru: Told you, you'd be fine.  

Y/n: Thank you for everything.

He spun you in a circle, but then you saw a flash. You two looked at each other and ignored it, could've been a car that was driving by. 

Kaoru: I wanna try something, well somethings...

Y/n:  Go ahead, permission granted.

Kaoru then dipped you (that dance thing) and pulled you up quickly.  There were more cars passing by, but they were driving so they wouldn't have seen anything.  He miscalculated how much force he used and you were against his chest.  

Kaoru: S-sorry! I didn't mean to use that much force...

You laughed, "It's okay, that was fun! Thanks for teaching me how to dance! But we don't have to slow dance right?"

Kaoru: We don't, but I can teach you if you want...

Y/n: Okay then teach me!

Kaoru: Yes ma'am! Permission?

Y/n: Permission granted.

Kaoru: For slow dancing, it's really just moving to with the music. *pulls out his phone to play music* Let's see... 'Until I Found You' by Stephan Sanchez. *Song playing in the background*  Your hands would be around my neck just like this and my hand would be on your waist. 

You did the same thing as earlier, follow what he was doing. Slow dancing's easier because it's really just swaying back and forth and going in a circle, but moving very slowly.  It started drizzling, but it didn't bother you guys. "You're doing great, this one's easier," Kaoru said. You were tired and just nodded and laid your head against his chest since you were tired.  Then it started raining but it wasn't too bad.  You guys started laughing but continued to dance.  YOu switched to the first dance and did everything the spinning and stuff.

Kaoru did the dip again and this time when you got back up you Kaoru was biting his lower lip and looked at your eyes and then at your lips.  

Y/n:  K-K- Kaoru...

Kaoru: Yes?

Y/n: Kiss me...