CHAPTER 7

(Your house image above rich baby!)

Home:
        You asked your maids to help you clean the theatre.  You got changed first since you didn't want to ruin your uniform.  The theatre was on the main floor near the kitchen because of popcorn and snacks (if you know you know).  The theatre chairs can turn into beds and with the help of your maids, you set up 8 beds for everyone.  The twins were going to share which meant one less bed to make.  You had two walls filled with different movies and series. You went to the kitchen to bake some sweets as the other maids cooked dinner.  You were close with the maids and servants in the house.  You were the one everyone went to for anything even if Kaizen was the oldest in the house. 

It was around 5:30 in the evening.  One of the maids informed you that Haruhi would be coming for the sleepover.  You told everyone to come around 6.  You hadn't taken a shower yet, because you were busy cleaning and making sure everything was good.  You frosted the cake that you had made for Honey and set up everything in the dining room.  You went upstairs to go get two-week payments for the maids.  They've been a huge help tonight so you decided to give them $100 dollars more so that would be $4,100 each.  You gave all of them their payments and let them take some of the baked goods you've made since there was a lot and you and your friends couldn't possibly finish all of that.  They all had days off during the weekends, only on special occasions that you'd make them work on the weekends. 

Your personal maid Julie stayed back to help a little.  You decided to take a break and play the piano.  You had 10 minutes to spare.  Julie sat down on the couch listening to you play and sing the song 'Yellow' by Coldplay. 

"And your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
And you know, for you, I'd bleed myself dry
For you, I'd bleed myself dry," you sang.

You didn't realize that the doorbell rang. Julie had gotten up, you didn't think much about it since you thought she went to the bathroom or the kitchen to get a drink of water. 

"Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And all the things that you do," you sang finishing off the song.

You got up to check the time and when you turned around you saw Kyoya standing there. 

Julie: Ms .Y/n you were playing the piano and I haven't seen you this at peace in a while, so I didn't want to disturb you. I'm sorry.

Y/n: No need to apologize Julie.  Thank you for staying until my friends came. You can go home now and enjoy your day off.

Julie: Thank you Ms. Y/n have a good weekend as well good night

Y/n: Night Julie say hi to the kids for me.

You lead Julie out the door and then turned to Kyoya.

Y/n: Hey Kyo, where are the others?

Kyoya: They said that they'd be a little late but will be here soon.

Y/n: Also don't you ever speak of me singing!

"Nothing's changed huh," Kyoya said smiling. Before you knew it there was the doorbell. You opened it and saw the others.

Tamaki: COME HERE MY LITTLE ANGEL DADD'S HOME!

Y/n: Hey Tamaki, Hikaru, Kaoru, Haruhi, Takashi and Mitsukuni.

Koaru: Boss you're such a pervert! Hey y/n!

Hikaru: Yeah Boss you're in y/n's house you know. Hey Y/n! thanks for inviting us.

Tamaki: YOU SHADY TWINS YOU TWO ARE THE PERVERTS HERE ALWAYS TOUCHING Y/N AND HARUHI WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION!

Y/n: They ask permission, Tamaki.

Haruhi: Thanks for inviting me. Your house is really nice y/n.

Tamaki went to the closest corner and sat all depressed.

Y/n: Thanks Haruhi, you're welcome anytime and Tamaki gets over here, come on guys I'll show you where we'll be sleeping.

You showed them around the main floor then finally the theatre.

Y/n: There's a bed for everyone so pick which one you want along the walls in the front are movies and show series you can choose from. There's food and treats in the dining room if you want to warm anything or need anything you can go to the kitchen. Make yourself at home.

Everyone was in awe when you showed them the theatre except Kyoya and Mori as expected. All of you went to the kitchen to eat. When everyone was full you went back to the theatre to just hang out.

Honey: What are we going to do now?

Y/n: Up to you guys. There are board games and puzzles on the shelf. You can watch a movie.

Hikaru: What about 'Truth or Dare'

Kaoru: Yeah! That'll be fun!

Tamaki: THAT'S AN AWFUL IDEA!

Kyoya: But Tamaki you can get information out of Haruhi that we don't know of.

Tamaki: THEN IT'S SETTLED 'TRUTH OR DARE' IT IS!

Y/n: You guys play, I'll join after I need to take a shower. If you guys need anything my room is upstairs on the left at the end of the hall. It's the one with lots of stuffed animals around the room. If you do come and find me don't go into the other rooms and touch things because I'm not paying for whatever was touched, k?

Everyone nodded and you headed off to take a shower.

________________

Meanwhile in the Theatre:

Tamaki: OHH Haruhi! Truth or dare?

Haruhi: You know Tamaki- Sempai I'm never going to pick dare.

Tamaki: But why?!?! DADDY WANTS TO KNOW!

Haruhi: Truth, let's just get it over with.

Tamaki: Is it true you enjoy hanging out with those SHADY TWINS?!

Haruhi: I'm fine with them being around it's not really hanging out though. Anyways, Kyoya- Sempai Truth or Dare.

Kyoya: Truth

Haruhi: What do you even write in that notebook of yours?

Kyoya: Information on the guest and any ideas that we can use one day at the Host Club

This went on for about 10 minutes. Koaru got up.

Hikaru: Where are you going?

Kaoru: To the bathroom continue without me I'll be back in a bit.

The others continued to play 'Truth or Dare' while Kaoru went upstairs to see you. You were brushing your hair when you heard a knock on the door. You went to see who it was and found Kaoru standing at your door.