CHAPTER 16

Previous!!!!:

Hikaru: Why would I take it the wrong way?  I've watched the day Kaoru fell in love with you! How could I not be happy!

Y/n: What do you mean when Kaoru fell in love with me?

Hikaru: Remember the first day we met you?

Y/n:  Yeah?

Hikaru: That's the day Kaoru fell in love with you.

Kaoru: Hold on! Elaborate here.

Hikaru: When y/n fell down the stairs and landed on top of you that's when you fell for her.

Kaoru: HOW DID YOU KNOW???

Hikaru: I just know

Y/n: Well to make you feel better Kaoru same here. I fell in love with you that same day...

You three just chilled in Kaoru's room and talked.

Y/n: By the way who's clothes at I wearing?

Kaor: It's mine. Don't worry not Hikaru's or my mom's and they're clean.

You slowly fell asleep in Kaoru's arm.

The next morning you woke up with Kaoru next to you still asleep. You looked for your phone and tried not to make too much noise or move too much so you wouldn't wake him up. When you found your phone you took some pictures of him sleeping and put it as your wallpaper. You slowly went back to sleep and when you woke up Kaoru was stroking you hair. "Morning sleepyhead," Kaoru said in a raspy tired voice. "Morning baby" you say snuggling closer to him.

Kaoru: You know you look really cute when your asleep.

You started to blush, Kaoru rubbed you back, "You're cute when you're asleep too you know!"

Hikaru: YOU BOTH ARE CUTE WHEN YOUR ASLEEP!

Y/n: How king have you been there?

Hikaru: 10 minutes. Come on get up time for breakfast love birds.

You two got up brushed you teeth and went down to eat breakfast. The maids brought out your food.