CHAPTER 04

Hi, lovely readers I hope you all are well! And enjoying this book.

This chapter will contain little violence and if you are uncomfortable with it I'll put '***' at the start and end of violence so you can skip that part and Enjoy your reading without any trouble

Thank you

I strode into my empire 'The Knight,' my eyes piercing through the crowd

I strode into my empire 'The Knight,' my eyes piercing through the crowd. Their fear, their unease, fueling my unwavering power. I am the embodiment of authority, a man who commands respect, seizes what he desires, and never retreats. With each step down the corridor, my mere presence sent shivers down spines, striking fear into the depths of their hearts. I am an unstoppable force, and nothing will hinder my pursuit.

"Boss, the Indian guy still hasn't delivered our money," Alfred, my trusted second in command, informed.

"Bring him to our warehouse immediately," I commanded, my words laced with an intensity that brooked no opposition.

That fool believes he can toy with the king of the underworld, but the games he plays are mere trifles, easily dismissed with a snap of my fingers.

"Where to, sir?" my driver inquired as I settled into my sleek Jaguar F-Type.

"Warehouse." My response echoed with unyielding resolve, leaving no room for further questioning.

...

"Boss, he's refusing to cooperate," Alfred reported, relaying the frustrating situation with our captive.

He belongs to the German Mafia, our fiercest rivals. Their involvement in human trafficking and sex slavery, exploiting women for profit, sickens me to the core.

A smirk curled on my lips; it was time to handle him on my own terms.

"Bring the Indian guy here. Place him right in front of this cell," I commanded, my tone brooking no objections.

I have no patience for dealing with fools. Witnessing the torment inflicted upon another will inevitably break down his resolve. I needn't lift a finger.

"Tell me, calmly, where is your base? Where do you hide those innocent girls?" I inquired, projecting an air of deceptive calmness.

"I won't tell you anything! Do whatever you want!" he spat defiantly. Ah, loyalty. This will make it all the more enjoyable.

"Consider this your final chance to speak. Next time, silence will be met with consequences you won't dare to face. Now, I ask you again, where are the girls?" I warned, leaving no room for ambiguity.

His lips remained sealed. That was it.

Without hesitation, I signaled to my trusted associates, and they swiftly took action. The Indian man was brought before the cell where our German rival remained defiant.