𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

     It was decided, Heidi was actually going to kill Anna the next time she saw her stupid face

It was decided, Heidi was actually going to kill Anna the next time she saw her stupid face. While the girl would check the boy's locker for the journal, she had to go and speak to Jeremy once again. So, she found herself walking over to the boy, at a school dance, which she wasn't invited to. It made her sick as she looked around at all these happy teenagers dancing together.

Navigating her way through the crowd, she was ever so thankful that she didn't have to wear the stupid outfits they wore. A part of her was thankful she wore a dress, sort of blending in with the rest of them. As she finally reached him, she tapped him on the shoulder and grinned widely as he sent her a confused look, shocked at her sudden appearance.

"What are you doing here?" Jeremy questioned, not understanding how this girl was suddenly everywhere.

"Don't get too scared, I just wanted to let you know that I'm officially your number one stalker right now." Heidi announced nonchalantly with a shrug as he stared at her, mouth agape. "I'm only joking, I've never been to a high school dance and I wanted to see what the hype was about, glad I never had to experience this."

Jeremy let a chuckle of disbelief pass by his lips as he looked at the girl in front of him. "Yeah, you don't really miss anything." He replied, watching as she revealed some cups for him to grab. "You know you don't go here, you don't need to help out."

"I'm just such a lovely person that I decided to offer a helping hand." Heidi sent him an innocent grin. "Oh, by the way, can I borrow your ancestors journal, I really want to read his point of view on things."

"Uh," Jeremy trailed off a little as he poured a drink into a cup, "I don't have it right now, I let my history teacher borrow it."

"Oh, okay." Heidi gritted her teeth, wishing death upon this annoying teenager who wasn't sticking the script she had envisioned in her mind when she thought over this plan.

"Woah, your eye." Jeremy gaped, noticing her eye was really red and she quickly turned around, faking to pull something out of it.

"God, my eyelash has gone into it, I hate when that happens." Heidi chuckled and he frowned at her, asking if she needed any help. "Um, do you know where the bathrooms are, it would be easier if I could see where the eyelash is?"

"Oh, they're just down the corridor, you can't miss the giant sign." Jeremy explained and she nodded, excusing herself as she hurried through the crowd of students.

Once she was out of sight, she quickly grabbed her phone, sending Anna a message about where she could find the journal. It annoyed her that she essentially wasted her time in the boy's locker. However, it was clear she didn't need to message the girl as she stood with her other friend at the end of the hallway, scolding him for going after Elena Gilbert.

"I like her, she looks like Katherine." He explained as Heidi Vamp-sped towards the duo.

"Don't be a freak, Noah." Heidi joked, announcing her presence to the duo.

"Besides, she's not Katherine, okay?" Anna reminded him with a sharp in an attempt to shut him up, "Katherine is in the tomb."

"I know, but until we open that tomb, I got her to play with." Noah defended, ignoring the glare that pierced his skin.

"God, she's not a doll, Noah, honestly." Heidi rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest at the boy she called a friend.

"And, she's with the Salvatore brothers, it'd be stupid to mess with her." Anna scolded him for messing with her plans to get her mother out, nothing could go wrong, they couldn't risk anything.

"They don't scare me, never have." Noah shrugged, his nonchalant attitude shining through with his words.

"Please, Noah, don't do this." Anna begged softly, trying not to get angry as she lost control when she was angry. "You're going to ruin everything we have worked so hard for."

"Don't worry your pretty little head, Anna banana." Noah joked and it was times like this that made Heidi smile, happy her friends were allowed small moments of happiness in their cruel world of unhappiness. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you," he looked over at Heidi with a small smile, "either of you. You can get what you came here for. Just let me have a moment of fun." As he began to walk away, he stopped for a second. "She looks like Katherine."

With that, he gave them one last wink and made his way into the dance hall while the two girls shared a worried look. "Well, that was eventful." Heidi commented, tilting her head at Anna as they walked down the hallway together. "I'll go check the teachers classroom, go make sure he doesn't fuck this up."

Splitting up in the movies never ended well and they knew that but it was all they had before it all went wrong. Everything was going to go to shit if it went wrong, the least they could do is get that journal. Vamp-speeding to the classroom where she knew the journal would be, she began going through the drawers and tossing things around, angrily mumbling to herself as she scavenged for it.

Eventually, she heard grunts and realised she wouldn't find what she had been looking for. Vamp-speeding out of the room and back into the hallway, she saw a horrified Anna, her hand pressed to her mouth as she backed away from a door.

Sharing a look, the two girls Vamp-speed out of the building, knowing it wasn't safe to speak. In fact, they were in silence until they got back to the apartment where Anna broke the news about what she'd seen. Noah was dead and they still hadn't got that journal. At least they still had one more person to help them, Ben, Anna's situationship/boyfriend she didn't know how to explain it, they were complicated.

 At least they still had one more person to help them, Ben, Anna's situationship/boyfriend — she didn't know how to explain it, they were complicated

Words~1044.
{edited:no}