𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

    After a lot of motivation speaking to herself in the mirror, Heidi found herself returning to the apartment she once shared with Anna on their supposedly brief trip to Mystic Falls

After a lot of motivation speaking to herself in the mirror, Heidi found herself returning to the apartment she once shared with Anna on their supposedly brief trip to Mystic Falls. Various photographs of them laid on the walls and on drawers, ones they brought whenever they moved houses. They needed to seem like a normal family, that's what they told themselves, but they both knew it was because they loved the photographs they'd taken together, capturing memories into little glass frames.

Smiling sadly, Heidi picked up one of them, running her finger along the wood of its frame. In the photograph she'd picked up, she and Anna were in Los Angeles, sat under a tree during a picnic they shared. Sunlight beat down at them, bringing a highlight to their faces. Wide smiles were painted on their faces as Anna wrapped her arms around her best friend, resting her head on the top of hers.

Pushing back the memory, Heidi placed the framed photograph down on the drawers and continued into the house. Anna's room was going to remain untouched, she wouldn't go through it, she wouldn't get rid of anything. It's going to stay exactly as it is, that's what she told herself. Unless she gained a new roommate, that room would remain a spare room.

Moving into the kitchen, she opened the cupboard and grabbed a glass, dropping it onto the counter. Her body moved towards the fridge, grabbing various ingredients that she needed. She planned to make a smoothie, including strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. Adding everything she needed to the blender, she turned it on and waited for it to finish before pouring it into the glass. Dropping the things she'd used into the sink to wash up later, she headed to the living room, glass in hand, and dropped down on the sofa.