Celebrations

"I'm so sorry, Cassie. What I did was selfish of me. You deserved to know and me keeping it from you was wrong. Boden can't be here because his son is ill but trust me, he wants to be. We are both so sorry. I should've tried harder to find you when I found out or shall I say remembered what had happened but I was scared. I was scared for you and how you would react. You were so small a year ago, I thought you were younger and didn't think you would be able to deal with it. But that should've been your choice, not mine."

"I know I said three minutes but I still expected you to breathe." Laughed Cassie.

"All is forgiven?" Asked Kelly.

"Best apology ever so yeah. Now, tell me some stories?"

"You hear about the time he jumped from a building?" I said.

"No way."

"It was Casey's idea. The place was going to blow so we jumped into the river. I nearly drowned. If it wasn't for Stella-"

"Oh Stella. Please tell me you two are dating."

"Yes we are. Well she's my fiancé."

"How cute." Laughed Cassie.

"Hank once tried to slide on a car hood and slipped straight off of it. He fell in a puddle and we couldn't stop laughing." Said Jay.

"Ethan was thrown up on and then slipped on the floor after he had just got changed. I think April had to pick him up some more clothes that day."

"Gross." Said Cassie.

"What about you? Anything mad happen at school?" Asked Kelly.

"Made a skate park in the cafeteria. Let's just say I was dragged by my hoodie to the principal. Same with Millie."

"How did you even do it?"

"There were some wooden ramps left over from the recent school play. We set them up on the tables and then skated. I don't normally do tricks but the day was really boring so we all decided to help each other out and teach tricks."

"Wow. How did Wendy and Steve find it?" I asked.

"Grounded for two weeks."

"Jeez." Said Kelly.

"That isn't the worst thing I've done."

"No?" I questioned as I looked at her.

"I took on five girls in a fight as well as one guy. I lost to the guy. They messed up Millie's locker and said a few things so the next time they tried to do something, I punched the girl in charge in the face. The guy came over after all the girls were crying on the floor and punched me in the stomach and then in the face. He knocked me clean out. Teacher dragged me up and off of the floor while I was still dazed."

"Oh my god. Why even do it?"

"They went for Millie. We protect each other."

"Fair enough." Said Kelly.

"No, not fair enough. When you are living under my roof, no fighting or you'll be in massive trouble."

"I don't do it anymore."

"Thank god for that." I laughed.

We told stories all night until Cassie got too tired and passed out.

I think Kelly left around three to get some rest before his shift and I stayed the night in the chair.

*No One's Pov*

Christmas day had finally came around and Cassie was spending it with the lot at 51. They were on shift and the Unit were knee deep in a case so they didn't have time to celebrate. At these times, Intelligence would celebrate the next day. To be fair, it fit well for Jay and Will because they were both working on Christmas and could celebrate together the next day.